Unity - Completed - Fraulein Lolita~First Date With You~[v1.0] [Nicolas' Works]

1. 1.00 star(s)

HentaiHerald

This game is terrible, the girl has some weird white makeup on her face, the graphics are horrendous, the animations are terrible, the translation even after the fix is very bad, the game is super easy, very hard to lose, and feels super clunky. Just skip this one
  2. 2.00 star(s)

NapNappingNepNep

Since this post being tagged "[Completed]" I'll write my ratings since well... Why not?
    [NOTE: I'M PLAYING THIS QUITE THE LONG TIME AGO, SO MY MOMORIES FOR THIS GAME IS QUITE BAD.]

STORY [6/10]

There is no much too it, I guess just some backstory and some unimportant shet, but it has some but not much.

Let's just say... Meh.

GAMEPLAY [5/10]

In here you will play as "The Great Champion Of Deck Builder For The 20th Century" or some kind of that, to be honest the gameplay is kinda repeating and a bit stressful...

Let's just say... Blue Eyes, White Dragon. I'm choosing you.

ART [7/10]

The girl is sexy... What are you expecting?

Let's just say... I guess it is cool.

CHARACTER [6/10]

The mc personality... I guess it depend on our personality, the girl "supposedly being said" is "timid, shy(?)" I don't know maybe I'm wrong, but tbh I don't get that kind of vibe really.

Let's just say... Wrong bio women.

SOUND [6/10]

Tbh I forgor... But if I'm not wrong there is some voice over so is ok.

Let's just say... There is some sound.

*COUGH COUGH CONTENT* [4/10]

Can't enjoy it here, I'm stressing here. You either focousing on the card or the girl the decision is on you

Let's just say... Hold up, let me strategies the deck here.

BUG SPRAY [2/10]

Just, please omg. The translation is bad, and bug too... So let me help you a bit. Before playing,
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let's just say... I hate "cock"roaches, ba dum tss.

KNOWLADGE POWER [4/10]

There is none. NONE MARGRET... But the community of this discussion should help you (pray for it.)

Let's just say... Help I'm stuck. Lucky me, I have community... Hopefully.

MISCELLENIOUS OUT OF TOPIC [4/10]

Could be better tbh, but it seems like there is no reply for the developer. Sadge cat noises.

Let's just say... Kinda sad, and dissapointing.

CONCLUSION ENDING [4/10]

Not recommended, but if you want to download well... If you feel kinda ok to waste you're time and have nothing to do, go ahead.

Let's just say... 1 time in a life experience, like no more pls.

[Looking for cooper, and I found some coal...]