VN Ren'Py Abandoned Freakshow [S1 Ep. 2] [Andrealphus]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.png

Overview:
Life is never easy for a college student, what with assignments, peer pressure and the ever-present desire to impress the object of your desires dictated by your raging hormones. But to add that to the fact that you've just discovered vampires, werewolves and all sort of stuff you thought only existed in horror movies are actually real, and you're in for some teenage angst.

Spread over a total of several seasons with eight episodes each, that's what you'll be dealing with n Freakshow, as you take the role of a different character in each season and decide where fate will take them.
Thread Updated: 2019-12-27
Release Date: 2019-12-13
Developer: Andrealphus - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Season 1 - Episode 2
Language: English
Voices: English
Other Games: I'm Not a Slut - Love & Sex: Second Base
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win / Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

jTnbmV.png m7vIKM.png RlnaJP.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 17, 2018
Buffy and the Master are almost spot on! The redhead could be Willow, who knows. The blonde vampire probably isn't Darla, and looks too dignified to be Harmony , and the blonde boy is definitely not Xander. I am slightly confused. Anyway. I'll try it and see.

Reactions: Mormont

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
Buffy the vampire layer. Than again she didn't sleep with that many vampires. Angel and Spike, can't remember any others. It's not she's like, lets say... Anita Blake, now that girl goes around.
Anyways, i am looking forward to the game but i will wait for a few more updates before trying it.

Sep 3, 2019
It looks alright, art is nice, also LoSe is one of my favorite games, but damn idk what's up with dev, the guy already have 2 games, that 1 never got an update, and was released in april If i remember right, and other one pretty much only get new girls in updates, but no new content for old ones or some overall new features, gameplay improvement, more things to do or anything like that, i really would Ike to see LoSe having a lot of content as games like harem hotel, cause It have potential to be one of best free roam games around, but meanwhile It still lack basic stuff as kissing scenes for some girls, and again LoSe really could get improvement in some stuff. But well, is dev choice to have 3 different games, all i can do is stop to support him until LoSe really get some updates that really make difference

Reactions: ThunderRob
D

Deleted member 1675363

When I played through, I thought that Britney's last name, Winters, was a play on Victoria Winters of Dark Shadows, but then realized it was entirely a play on Buffy Summers. It had actually never occurred to me that Buffy Summers's last name was a play on Dark Shadows's Victoria Winters, but it probably was, now that I come to think of it.