Free Cities Pregmod; I need help actually starting the game.

phoenixcan

Aug 21, 2020
I feel like an idiot, but I read what I'm supposed to do on the readme, I do the actions, but I don't get the html file mentioned. This is for the supposedly master release, the one that is updated recently. I both used git to try and get it, and downloaded from the site, but I just can't get it to work, for whatever reason. I open the compile windows batch thing, open the bin folder that got created, but there's no html file, there's a javascript file, a folder named "resources" (it's empty), and a text document that says "list" and lists off file locations to what I assume are mods.... Can someone help me figure out what the heck I'm supposed to do, I want to have a proper update for my game that ain't over a year old.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Is the MEGA link broken? It show the key is invalid

Edit: Never mind, I'm just being dumb

Kinrad

May 19, 2019
I don`t know which file to download, there`s a bunch HTMLs and "revert-RA-editor"s and a compressed file.
Most likely due to development. Just access the link, switch to Date Added so as to make the latest uploads towards the top and download the latest HTML file. Boom, you're done.