Seeking free city alternatives

Harueko

Nov 3, 2019
FC is great game
but
is there any alternatives for it
with same(or better) level of freedom in all kinds of customizations of your own character and slaves?
and at least bit more of real game instead of texts..(but it better be not 3d or at least illusion kind of anime 3d and not all those "reallistic" 3d abominations)

elfelganor

Jun 19, 2017
If you are looking for the exact type of game, and in this sense; city management; then there's a couple of mentions but not much.

Anyhow, here are my suggestions.

Brothel King. (slave management, not finished)
Jack O Nine Tails. (Slave management)
Lab Rats 2. (Sequel, not finished, company management, might not like the 3D models)
LifePlay. [(If you are looking for good graphics, then no to this. If you are looking for freedom; then yes to this) Life simulator]
WhoreMaster. (slave management)
No Haven.(Slave mangement)
Adam and Gaia.(simulation)

There's more, but you don't want horrible 3D renders, so....... no point. But still just in case.... StationMaster.

Reactions: New_Kid

Harueko

Nov 3, 2019
Jack O Nine Tails. (Slave management)
anything FAR from that thing
and
it seems i need to add a lot of things to my main post...
like city/slaves "manage" yes
but for own "using"/collecting and not for sale
and also
add to it
i want game.. that's basically just "editor" like in FC there is global cheat mode where i able to skip "game" aspects
so i want it be like that.. instead of "overcomplicated" things like nine tails (even if i was able to find cheat mode there). game itself
is about training for sale... that's far fom my taste.
currently trying download Adam and Gaia. to check how it be

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
There's a game called Stationmaster 2 being developed, it's 3D but will probably be the most "faithful" to FC. At least in terms of management and the level of detail. You can play the first one on this site and get a glimpse of whats in store for the sequel but its a bit buggy.