[R>Artist 3D] Unpaid Free Commissions (suspended)

Rknudson

Jun 18, 2020
I am suspending all requests at this time. I will reopen once my backlog of requests I have are completed. Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: stuffnstuff0

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I just enjoy making Daz3d artwork so if you would like me to make something specific just PM me what you want and I can try and make that happen. Please be as detailed as possibe but fair warning, Im not that great. I'm still learning so sometimes it hit or miss.
Man, I love the #humblebrag. Posts awesome renders, says you're not that great and it's hit or miss.

I predict a full inbox ;)

Rknudson

Jun 18, 2020
Man, I love the #humblebrag. Posts awesome renders, says you're not that great and it's hit or miss.

I predict a full inbox ;)
Lol, why you gotta call me out on it? Didn't mean to brag at all, I was trying to hide my shame by not reposting my failures because some of it is utter garbage.

Mar 23, 2021
I have a better offer. Instead of you doing renders this good for free, would you like to work on a comic with me instead? I'll gladly discuss details here or on Discord.

Reactions: Rknudson

Rknudson

Jun 18, 2020
I have a better offer. Instead of you doing renders this good for free, would you like to work on a comic with me instead? I'll gladly discuss details here or on Discord.
Thank you for the offer but I will have to decline. I have tried creating my own comics in the past but after about 30 or 40 renders, I grow bored of simple camera changes and reposeing the same models. Perhaps one day I will go go back and finish the ones I started but as of now I would simply rather make some original images, so I can change the styling within each one. I wish you the best of luck on your comics though.

Mar 23, 2021
Thank you for the offer but I will have to decline. I have tried creating my own comics in the past but after about 30 or 40 renders, I grow bored of simple camera changes and reposeing the same models. Perhaps one day I will go go back and finish the ones I started but as of now I would simply rather make some original images, so I can change the styling within each one. I wish you the best of luck on your comics though.
Thanks for the good wishes. That being said, right now you only accept one-off requests of a certain character or would you be fine with doing the same character but in different situations? I don't quite understand what you mean by original images, sorry.

Rknudson

Jun 18, 2020
Didn't mean to confuse you. I simply meant that basically people should only expect a single image of the description they have given. I am currently not doing sequences of anything like what one would expect to find in a comic. I will start with the blank screen and from there and then start shaping the character and such as what I meant as far as being an original image. I am not going to contiually work on the same scene making multiple images.

Reactions: Rusa Kambangan

Rknudson

Jun 18, 2020
Would you be willing to try making animal/monster girls once you're taking requests again?
Ive never done one but I'm willing to attempt basically anything at least once. The only thing I refuse is anything making children and calling them eighteen. It will have to wait until I finish completing the list of previous requests though.

Reactions: JackpotWriting
Mar 23, 2021
Ive never done one but I'm willing to attempt basically anything at least once. The only thing I refuse is anything making children and calling them eighteen. It will have to wait until I finish completing the list of previous requests though.
Did you receive my request or did I send it too late?