[S>Artist 3D] Unpaid [Free] Enhance your Scenes, Characters, Textures or Renders

May 16, 2018
Skills:
- I am working on a few work pipelines for building or improving scenes, models, textures, etc. For this I need a few sample scenes from actual projects to put through these pipelines and see what improvements can be made to certain elements. I can't use scenes I make for this as these wouldn't contain the unexpected problems that I want to encounter in these tests.

Maybe you have a scene that you want to put through another render engine, maybe you want to increase your textures to 8K, make them PBR, recreate them in Substance Painter, etc. Or you might have acquired a character model and you want to modify them and make it unique to your project. Any other ideas for what you want to change your scenes send me a message on Discord and we can discuss if I can help out.

Softwares I'm working with are: Blender, Maya, Daz3d, Iclone 8, Character Creator 4, Zbrush, Substance Painter, Cascadeur, Embergen and Rokoko Studio

Preferred method of contact:
- The best method of contact is through Discord: Brazilian Hamilton#8573

Employment Type & Rates:
- Free of charge, within reason

Availability:
- Part time

Work Samples:
-

Additional comments:
- Published projects will be given priority obviously
- If you want to make some asset available to work on Unity or Unreal I can lend a hand as well

Last edited: