[R>Writer] Unpaid free game ideas

badi90

Jun 18, 2017
before I start . I would like to say english is not my 1st language. and am not an artist . programmer or a professional writer . nevertheless i have some game ideas that are good . 2 new game . and one rewrite . and lastly one is underdevelopment.
1st game the rewrite of big brother . I always liked the idea but didn't like the story so here is a small summry if the idea View attachment big brother rewrite.txt View attachment big brother rewrite.txt
2and game is family in big mansion where the MC for his revenge aginst his father he corrupt the family and cockold his father . and in a sick way he help the family attend happiness. View attachment broken dreams.txt
3rd story about a boy who join an immigration program to seek a batter life join a farm and try to find happiness. and find his true love .he get a chance to corrept the family and get more than what he ever dream . he finds a plot aginst the family he working with and try to fix it .game with multiple root where he can corrupt to get a harem or stick with single female . View attachment immigrate.txt
and I have another game work in progress. it's a mix of real life and fantasy them world .
if any like an idea plz give me a respond here or connect me via form massges . all ideas are free I have them for a long time and I think it's a wast to be made a game