Free Models?

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Hey so ive been looking around and the only way to get models on daz3d through some sites is using the install manager? or some other weird way.. but i didnt like the process of this, thats why im asking that question below. Also should i be using daz3d o.0? or something else?

How do people who make rnpy... or triggerd 3d moments in RPGM's get their models? I just cant seem to put 2 n 2 together?

Also im very new to adding a question.. might be in the wrong section sorry.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Have you took a look at this , and in the same time at the whole asserts section of the forum ?

Reactions: Rich

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Note that you can use the Install Manager two ways. It will download anything that you've purchased from Daz. But it will also work in an "offline" mode - what you can do is locate the Daz files (they start with IM000 and end with .zip) via whatever means, put them into the folder that Install Manager uses for downloads, and then run Install Manager in "offline mode." IM will do the "install the content" part without talking to Daz's servers.

This works for Daz-sourced content. For stuff off sites like Renderosity or Renderotica, you'll have to do the install manually. @anne O'nymous gave you the link for that.

I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017
Even with DAZ Content that you get from the store you don't "have" to be online via the Install Manager. You can manual download the zip file. Open it. Copy and paste all the folders in the DAZ Folder where ever you have it saved (Different on each PC)- Default is usually: Windows > User > Public Documents > DAZ. I find manually installing them better as I can sort them into various folders for what I use it for. But, Everyone has there own way I guess.

The Assets Release on this Forum has various DAZ related stuff for free. Or there's which has literally thousands of stuff.

Reactions: vicecaptainteemo