Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Some people like Kathoey while some people don't.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sukkhon should be on game - it's ready character and You have story ready for mc and her - so yes i think she should be in game, it's kinda fresh type of character
i'm not aganist Kathoey - our mc could be good pair with her but i think some players arent ready for this - so better make it optional
transwomans are popular in games with male mcs and adding transwoman or Kathoey to game with female mc bring us something new
she could be woman if You want, decision belongs to You ( our mc could use some dick for pleasure her - but i don't force anyone )
i readed some articles what actually mean Kathoey and i'm suprised i never heared of this before

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
just played the 392 for all those changes, and i found a bug when kissing zoe you don´t get the 2nd lesbian point.
Thank you so much for reporting. I also found that kinda bugs 2 more after that. That's only happening in Normal Play mode and I have fixed that. Good thing is points don't matter in Normal Play mode but yeah I would be disappointed, too if I were you. It will be fixed in Next version for sure

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Hello, since you seem to be open to the idea, I'd also like to express my support and desire for pure lesbian content/path in your game. I gather it's already possible in this version? Except for some day 1 flirting with guys but no sex? Regardlesss if you're willing to keep adding pure les stuff I'll definitely keep checking your game out

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
Hello, since you seem to be open to the idea, I'd also like to express my support and desire for pure lesbian content/path in your game. I gather it's already possible in this version? Except for some day 1 flirting with guys but no sex? Regardlesss if you're willing to keep adding pure les stuff I'll definitely keep checking your game out
you dont have to flirt with anybody. if with flirting you mean at the pool, just think about it as YNK is showing of for michelle and zoe ;) .

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
There will be a lot of various fetishes in future update, intended for wide range of players.
But what we can expect from this game is, it will have pure lesbian / romantic path if that is what a player want. Please let me know if you have any fetishes you may want me to add in the future. Thanks.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
There will be a lot of various fetishes in future update, intended for wide range of players.
But what we can expect from this game is, it will have pure lesbian / romantic path if that is what a player want. Please let me know if you have any fetishes you may want me to add in the future. Thanks.
please read those posts, people wants full lesbian route ( i want it too ), confirm your statement about next les events there
sorry wrong link
here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lesbian-protagonist-games-list.31444/page-33#post-5505570

Reactions: azel1

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Except for some day 1 flirting with guys but no sex?
YNK is inspired by a real-life woman so I want to keep YNK's original attitude as close as possible to her inspiration. Having sex with a stranger at the first time she meet is not really a type of YNK in real-life I know. Hey how about we keep this game realistic at the beginning and let YNK explore more and more in the future. I also love to think how YNK would have become according to our decisions. Fun facts: Don't worry Real-Life YNK Approve what we did to her inspired character. (If you are curious aha)

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Fun facts:

211.jpg

She said women are a little bit different from men at some points, sex may not be the first thing in their head when they find the same-gender, the girl is attractive. Girls have confusing ways of approach. They just approach the same gender just to cuddle with her or have a romantic path without heavily focusing on sex. Or yeah maybe she just wants to have a one-night stand. In conclusion, every person is special and different!

Fix me if I am wrong...

Last edited:

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
What's the update schedule for the game is like? Is monthly, bi monthly or Awam :p ? Nice game btw, looking forward to next update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices
3.60 star(s) 77 Votes