Seeking Free roam games?

Tigerman500

Feb 12, 2019
Is there any open world type sex games on the forums? I only have seen storyline games, which are very limited to what you can actually do in the game.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
It depends on what you mean by Open World... The game I am developing is not open world but you can freely roam.
You are free to do whatever you want, in the order you want yet you are limited to the stuff contained in the city.

-Edit-
You may want to check Claire's quest and Roundscape Adorevia, those should fit the open world type of game you are looking for.

Reactions: BSman

Tigerman500

Feb 12, 2019
It depends on what you mean by Open World... The game I am developing is not open world but you can freely roam.
You are free to do whatever you want, in the order you want yet you are limited to the stuff contained in the city.
Makes sense. That's sorta what I meant. Any games currently out that's like that?

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Older versions of Bastard Girls showed some potential to be a sandbox, with lots of areas you could revisit anytime, but that fizzled out. A few scenes are repeatable still, but many of them end after you finish that part of the story.
It's like "I'm your girlfriend now, we already had sex, go away." What kind of harem game does that?

Tigerman500

Feb 12, 2019
Older versions of Bastard Girls showed some potential to be a sandbox, with lots of areas you could revisit anytime, but that fizzled out. A few scenes are repeatable still, but many of them end after you finish that part of the story.
It's like "I'm your girlfriend now, we already had sex, go away." What kind of harem game does that?

That's dumb. I hate storylines.

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
Free Cities is about as sandboxy as it gets. Lillith's Throne feature both a storyline and a sandbox world. Newlife is entirely centered around free roaming.

All of these are text-based. If you're looking for a 3D/2D game where you physically roam around in the world, you're gonna be disappointed. There are some but they're all severely lacking in content or execution, at least the ones I'm aware of.

Nulleins

Oct 20, 2017
I think he just means game where you can choose what to do next, so:

Harem Hotel
Summertime Saga
Mythic Manor
Milfy City

Tigerman500

Feb 12, 2019
Free Cities is about as sandboxy as it gets. Lillith's Throne feature both a storyline and a sandbox world. Newlife is entirely centered around free roaming.

All of these are text-based. If you're looking for a 3D/2D game where you physically roam around in the world, you're gonna be disappointed. There are some but they're all severely lacking in content or execution, at least the ones I'm aware of.
Aw, that is extremely disappointed. I was hoping something like that.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How can I download the games
You need to use English I'm afraid see . The games can be downloaded from here, use the quick search in the to find the threads for the games you want.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
  • The Anomalous Dr. Vibes
  • Solvalley School
  • Naedoko Demon's Ground
  • Mist
  • Lust Epidemic
  • Liz The Tower and the Grimoire
  • Little Braver
  • Lilitales