SiteRip Flash Completed Free Strip-Games Collection [2017.12.27] [Free-Strip-Games]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
There probably won't be any more updates; the price for the subscription is way too high for such little demand.
I'm not sure what site you are looking at but the price is way too low for such little demand... Yes its 69 euros for a year but that works out for me to be 5.74 euros a month plus when I had a subscription for a month I didn't even finish all of the games as there was too many... There is currently 20 ish premium games that are not included in the download on page 1 that will take you a while to complete anyway especially if nobody comes up with a walkthrough. What they offer for the price you would get 12 new games on top of that as you get a premium game a month so its actually good for the money.

Sep 9, 2017
I'm not sure what site you are looking at but the price is way too low for such little demand... Yes its 69 euros for a year but that works out for me to be 5.74 euros a month plus when I had a subscription for a month I didn't even finish all of the games as there was too many... There is currently 20 ish premium games that are not included in the download on page 1 that will take you a while to complete anyway especially if nobody comes up with a walkthrough. What they offer for the price you would get 12 new games on top of that as you get a premium game a month so its actually good for the money.
Sure but no one seems to agree as there hasn't been an update in a very long time and the OP of the post said the exact same thing as I did iirc.

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
Sure but no one seems to agree as there hasn't been an update in a very long time and the OP of the post said the exact same thing as I did iirc.
But its still quite cheap for what it is... A lot of websites don't have the new games so either its because freestripgames caught on or like you said nobody wants to buy it... But either way its not that much money if you get it for the year

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes