Free Style / yohan1754 collection

twister1337

Apr 6, 2020
I'm kinda surprised that there is still no collection of works of this artist.
Dude has some really spicy artstyle, imo.
Also doesn't seem like he's unpopular cuz he has over 900k followers on twitter.
I have some of his patreon rewards gathered from different sources to share but I don't have the permission to make a decent thread.

I don't actually know how things work here, btw.
I mean... who creates all these collection threads?
Do I have to earn some status to make a collection thread?
Or do I have to buy something (premium status or something like that) in order to do so?

Fuityman

May 16, 2020
I don't know about making collection posts, but you may have a better time posting in adult comics and animations- requests and posting your collection there while asking other people if they have anything that isn't readily available, like his PSD files for example.

Reactions: twister1337

twister1337

Apr 6, 2020
Do you still have some of his patreon rewards?
Yes, I do. But I have to warn you that they are all unsorted (I've downloaded only the stuff I liked) and I converted everything to jpg (resolution and quality haven't droped though). So... I guess you can't actually call them a "patreon rewards" anymore. Just some pics.

I can upload it on mediafire, if you're interested

hhpjed

Oct 28, 2023
Yes, I do. But I have to warn you that they are all unsorted (I've downloaded only the stuff I liked) and I converted everything to jpg (resolution and quality haven't droped though). So... I guess you can't actually call them a "patreon rewards" anymore. Just some pics.

Please upload, thanks.

Feb 18, 2023
twister1337,帖子:12066389,会员:2191335 said:
是的,我愿意。但我必须警告你,它们都是未排序的(我只下载了我喜欢的东西),并且我将所有内容都转换为 jpg(尽管分辨率和质量没有下降)。所以...我想你实际上不能再称它们为“赞助人奖励”了。只是一些照片。

如果您有兴趣,我可以将其上传到 mediafire
[/引用]
可以在评论里发一下奖励吗

Eddaniel

Aug 10, 2023
oa

do you have his discord?

twister1337

Apr 6, 2020

God bless the chad, who uploaded this!
But we still need a hero, who will make a "collection thread" on this forum.

Reactions: OhProta