Seeking Free Use Whore Games

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
Looking for free use games where the girl in question fucks multiple people and the sex is consensual and enjoyed, but also expected in her role and somewhat detached. So this rules out most classic harem games and also anything where the character is "soft raped" until she enjoys it. Doesn't have to be the main focus of the game, no preference for 2d or 3d, and I'll even give text based a go if it is highly recommended. Games I have played thus far that really exemplify what I am talking about:
I know there are a lot of female protagonist games out there where the MC becomes a huge whore but not all of them scratch my free use itch. GGGB for example is one of my favorites and while many scenes verge on free use, Ashley's proactive choice to do whatever lewd thing doesn't quite have the transactional nature I associate with free use that is present in the other games I listed.

Hope I made my interest clear, although I fear I may have confused myself and anyone reading this post.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
I think Simply Mindy might have that kind of dynamic, I remember MC being snarky and nonchalant about sex. Sometimes you change screens and she's being doggied by some creature, and most jobs eventually lead to her being sexed one way or another. It's been a few years but I don't recall it being a corruption game or a rape game.

Reactions: naurd

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
I think Simply Mindy might have that kind of dynamic, I remember MC being snarky and nonchalant about sex. Sometimes you change screens and she's being doggied by some creature, and most jobs eventually lead to her being sexed one way or another. It's been a few years but I don't recall it being a corruption game or a rape game.
Thanks I'll check it out. The change screens thing to find her banging sounds like what I'm looking for.

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
A huge fan of iNSight of You myself, I recommend you try the famous game Corruption where most of the minor characters are basically for free-use by end stage.