[S>Artist 2D] [S>Programmer] [S>Writer] Paid Freelance GameDev for hire (renpy/design/artwork/UI/sounds/writing/QA/translation)

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes
Mar 2, 2020
Hello. I am Van, a freelance artist/gamedev. I'm looking for videogame projects to dig in. Coming from over a decade of games' modding and more than two years of full-time freelancin' adult market, I've quite a thicc skill-set.

I've been (am) involved in various adult game projects doing all kinds of stuff: coding/writing/editing/ui/sfx/playtesting/creating artwork etc.

Can make myself useful in pretty much any gamedev-related situation, got a terminal case of a problem-solving mentality, employ brutal honesty over inefficient politeness
Payment-on-spot or monthly rates.

Relevant skills:
  • RenPy + Python: can do renpy games of arbitrary complexity, more complex non-vn game code a specialty if I had to pick one
  • 2D artwork: can do all things 2d, recently I mostly focus on the rest of the gamedev-related tasks. Very non-casual style, one I almost exclusively draw in
  • UI: can throw together interfaces that provide sane UX while blending well into the visual style of your game, coding included
  • Sound FX: can do all things SFX, from ambience sounds to sex-fx loops to strike/spell sounds for combat games, dabble in music since recently
  • Proofreading/editing & general QA: can fix typos, grammar hiccups, as well as artwork inconsistencies. Native Russian, English a 2nd lang
  • Playtest: can point out issues in your game & provide a bunch of on-spot solutions
Employment Type & Rates:
Very negotiable, drop by my discord.
As a general rule of thumb if it's ~10$+ an hour, I'm on it.
Long-term/project work: can do if you can throw 200$+/month my way & I feel comfortable with the concept & team.
PREFER CRYPTO for payouts since march 2022. Can set up a PayPal workaround if you're no crypto user.
Will switch back to PayPal or similar once the dust settles.

Thematic chit-chat is ofc free of charge & always welcome :3

Availability:
yes

Work Samples:
Some old arts:
tumblr_937015c3c6f503ce2de8adc8dbd58869_c154aba2_1280.png tumblr_370bc39e3db7eb355d7ecf89d35868c3_6927cb80_1280.jpg tumblr_b13e33616aae1e37e1c09dc02bd4d11c_11f39ab9_1280.jpg tumblr_pl5pjtpAxK1w82wglo1_1280.jpg tumblr_e80aff49904991f735e32c02879166bc_5ff0b787_1280.jpg 777.png 666.png
, (same deal, mostly), (older stuff)

Some other random game-related things:
A game I worked on for a couple years now doing all kinds of stuff, inc but not limited to UI, sfx, editing, programming: Parasite Black
Most of the combat SFX for Spire of Slime
Entire UI (From EP3 release onwards), all things phone, fav gallery & some other smaller stuff for Race of Life
Card artwork for Blissful Sleep
Full Ru->Eng translation/editing of Project Mnemosyne
A tiny piece of software to help with RenPy development process: RenParse
A dangerous file-eraser I find extremely handy: RenPurge

There might or might not be more

Contact via discord:
themaskedman
You can also try DM here, but that might take some time to reach me.

Feel free to contact if anything of the above interests you.
Also, if you're a game developer/artist/writer/coder/etc looking to network, you're very welcome to get in touch.
Peace <3

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2020
Bump
Am free 'till mid-next-month, looking for stuff to sink my fangs into!

UPD: not quite free, though drop by anyway.
tumblr_pg61g5pK6U1w82wglo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2020
Bumpin with yet another sidequest, an interior of the above ^ barn.
unknown.png
Currently helping out on a couple vn's doing this and that, yet drop by if you need anythin done or up for a cozy convo :3

Mar 2, 2020
1.png

Bumpin with some beauty: a rough attempt at streamlining renpy asset creation
1) We pose the chick in StudioNeo & render a transparent screencap
2) We cut her into limbs, then start up dragonbones to rig it & animate it
3) We render the anim as images, then use ffmpeg to create a .webm and a transp. mask, merging the two into a single .webm
4) We punch the resulting movie into renpy and E N J O Y

View attachment 359.webm

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes