[S>Artist 2D] Freelance artist looking for commission/job

saber201

Apr 18, 2019
Skills:
- I can make illustrations, character design , background ( both SFW and NSFW )
- I can draw every poses

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: .suayber
- Email: suayber201k@gmail.com

Employment Type & Rates:
- With each commissions

Availability:

- Fulltime

Some artworks i made ( my recently arts are updated in the comment )
week15.jpg renner.jpg (091122)komi1.jpg anya.jpg
image.png Untitled-1.jpg 1670037928485.png
comm4-tailed.jpg week10.jpg week9.jpg
- My commission infomations and my social media here :

Last edited:

fooslock

Feb 15, 2020
Decent turnaround. You should check the readme at the top of the "Recruitment and services" forum and adjust your post, you'll get less redundant questions and attract more attention. I'll keep you in mind, good luck!

Reactions: saber201

After Colony

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2021
Your art is awesome! :)

I'd say furry is still a little bit of a niche genre though, maybe some more "normal human" examples would attract more interest...but I really like your style!

• Red Heart

saber201

Apr 18, 2019
Your art is awesome! :)

I'd say furry is still a little bit of a niche genre though, maybe some more "normal human" examples would attract more interest...but I really like your style!
thanks , actually im not really into furry, those furry examples is commissions from friendly clients , they allow me to use for ''examples'' purpose :HideThePain:

user220

Nov 2, 2021
If you can't use your work for promoting your skills, you might want to reconsider makingn the deal. Sharing 1 image out of 50 mades for one game, without the game name or character name, shouldn't be a problem for any client. Unless the client pays you good price for your exclusivity.

I agree with the comment above, despite having none intersed in furries, i saved your topic due your style of showing good environment.

saber201

Apr 18, 2019
If you can't use your work for promoting your skills, you might want to reconsider makingn the deal. Sharing 1 image out of 50 mades for one game, without the game name or character name, shouldn't be a problem for any client. Unless the client pays you good price for your exclusivity.

I agree with the comment above, despite having none intersed in furries, i saved your topic due your style of showing good environment.
yeah i think so, im making more examples :HideThePain: and most of them are private commission so i cant leak them out man

Last edited:

saber201

Apr 18, 2019
I really liked the girl making coffee! Great art!

How much would you charge per character illustrated in the same style?
Edit: I want the individual concept of 5 characters. 2 women (mother, daughter) and 3 men (boyfriend, father, ex-boyfriend).
Normally i charge about from 100$ for each character depend on complexity, and -20% for other characters (y)

BluePuffin

Aug 22, 2017
Sent you a friend request on discord, would be happy to talk more about work for a project I'm working on. I'd be happy to start with a (paid) test piece to see how we work together :D

• Red Heart