[S>Artist 2D] - [S>Programmer] - [S>Writer] - Paid - Freelance GameDev for hire (renpy/design/artwork/UI/sounds/writing/QA/translation)

1. 5.00 star(s)

Houtamelo

I hired @TheMaskedMan to make some cheap sound effects for the combat system of my game "Spire of Slime". He delivered the assets within 7 days: I was impressed with the quality despite the price being cheap.

Aside from that @TheMaskedMan provided very helpful feedback on the game, what I like most it's that he's the kind of person who's not afraid to tell you the hard truth, he's very honest and honest opinions are much more helpful than hollow compliments.

I would definitely hire him again in the future.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Toramizu

I asked them to make a card template for my game and they delivered.
    It was quite fast and I enjoyed our discussion on how to improve the basic idea I had.
    I love the initiative when I said "Go nuts" and they aren't afraid to do small edits when needed, even after the job is done.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

UndergroundStudio

Great to work with! I hired him to code me a phone feature and man, what this guy did is astonishing. He is hard working, friendly and very communicative. If you want to get stuff done quick and good, hire this guy! You'll not regret it!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

lostraven

I've worked with the MaskedMan for over a year now on my project, PARASITE BLACK, he's one of the most versatile workers you'll be able to hire.

He's hard working and generally good to have involved with a project, he's quick to identify areas that need improvement and when he gets involved with a project, he really throws himself into it.

We've had staff come and go but so far, no matter how south things have gone he's stuck around till we've managed to sail out of stormy weather, he's a great asset to have (a little hot-headed at times) but hiring him on was one of my bet's decisions with the project, and likely, he'll be a great edition to yours too.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Davos2

Van mentioned an opening for a writing position for a game which was right up my alley. Although I did not get it, I still appreciate the heads up [There were other writers vying for it].

Guy is also pretty chill to talk with in general, be it H games, writing or other things.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Opfr

Van was incredibly helpful using his experience and community connections to help me find someone to help with my project.

If you're looking for someone and need a guy. He will help you find that person no doubt.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

thegooglyman

Awesome to work with! I commissioned Kostucha for UI design for my game and they were quick to respond the initial request. The fee was very reasonably priced and they were very communicative throughout the entire process.

Kostucha took the time to play my game and not only tailored the design to the feel of my game, but provided very helpful feedback on other areas as well. Truly a talented person and I would definitely work with them again.