[FREELANCE/PART-TIME/FULL-TIME][PAID - ANY AMOUNT][OPEN] - Ren'Py Programmer / GUI Programmer / GUI Designer

nonlogical.coder

Nov 7, 2020
Skills:
- Ren'Py GUI Design
- Ren'Py GUI Programming
- Ren'Py Programming
- Image Editing
- Video Editing

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: nonlogical.coder#0326
- Gmail: nonlogical.coder@gmail.com
- Lemma Soft Forums:

Employment Type & Rates:
- I accept any amount as long as it is paid. I let my clients price my outputs and works depending on how satisfied they are with it.

Availability:
- I'm willing to work Full-time/Part-time/Freelance. Since I'm currently studying, Part-time/Freelance would be the best option, but if the project turned out good, then I'm willing to make more time for it while still pursuing my college degree.

Work Samples:
-
Check out my , where I posted a personal work of mine.
- Please message me personally in the contact details I've provided if you want more samples of my works/outputs.

Additional comments:
- Hey there. For a full overview of my background, you can check out my LSF post . Be sure to check it out as I've posted my personal work there and a lot more details about me.
- You can send me PMs in any of the contact details I've provided. But usually, I prefer to use Discord, contacting me through F95 is also an option.
- A quick overview of me: I've been using Ren'Py for 2 years now in hope that I'll be able to develop my own Visual Novel. Unfortunately, I don't have the luxury yet to fulfill this dream. My PC's a potato, so rendering images is a bad option, although I've pushed the limit of this unit when I was working as a Marketing Material Creator (Images and Videos) for the previous team I've worked with. So right now I'm willing to work with other aspiring developers that are in need of a programmer. I can do some cool stuff in Ren'Py and I've posted a sample of it in my LSF thread, so be sure to check it out. But please don't expect me to be a professional programmer, as I've been taking the pace of this on my own without any guidance from a teacher, etc. Before I was willing to work with no payment at all as the experience is what I'm aiming for the most. Since my client is very much pleased with my work the guy paid me even though I'm willing to work for free. And right now that's what I needed. The budget is quite tight, especially because of the additional expenses caused by the pandemic plus the need to sustain my studies. So experience is still the target goal but being able to help myself financially with any amount the client thinks I deserve would be great.
- Please check out the LSF thread if you're interested to learn more about me. I'd be grateful if you would think of me as a possible potential member of your team or any game that you're working with. Every bit of experience helps my portfolio.

Last edited: