[S>Composer] Paid [FREELANCE/PART-TIME/FULL-TIME][PAID][OPEN] VFX Artist/ Composition Artist

JokerINFB

Feb 13, 2021
Skills:
- Image Editing
- Video Editing
- Video Composting
- FX in Videos

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: JokerIN#7102
- Gmail: rd02237@protonmail.com

Employment Type & Rates:
- I accept any amount as long as you can afford it. I let my clients price my outputs and works depending on the satisfaction.

Availability:
- I'm willing to work Full-time/Part-time/Freelance. But 2 days A week I dont work.... It can be any two days, depending upon the requirements...

Work Samples:
-
Check out my , where I posted a personal work of mine sometimes.
- Please message me personally in the contact details I've provided if you want more samples of my works/outputs.

Additional comments:
- You can send me PMs in any of the contact details I've provided. But usually, I prefer to use Discord...
- A quick overview of me: I am a Newbie in the Site.. But i am huge fan of you guyz, and And I try to support the Devs whenever I have money.... But Now my college is finally Over,, I have a degree in VFX. But I am a new to this, I am still Learning about how everything works... But what I wanted to say is, that I wanna be a part of the Huge family that you all have.....I am mainly a Composition artist in terms of VFX.... However I can make intros or Outros or trailers or teasers etc for any upcoming games or already made games... And None of you have to pay for anything if you cant afford it.... I will be more than happy to donate my time to make that happen. But in future if you guyz become millionaires ( Which I am sure all of us will be one day, then you can pay me if you want).....

Now you all might ask whats in it for me.....
1. I get to learn new stuffs.
2. I can develop my portfolio while helping the community as a whole..
3. I get to have a sneak peek of the games, if any of you decide to choose me or give me a chance to make something... XD

Thats all, If you guyz have any more questions, Please shoot a DM, I am active most of the time, I will be replying any and all of you.

JokerINFB

Feb 13, 2021
Bumping again, finished with Current Project.. Looking to get Hired again... Hence the Bump