Mod Abandoned Freeloading Family: Incest Mod [v0.12] [bas & gigan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
Keep it up. You are completing a great game. By the way, is the guide for version 0.19 already there?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
The reason it says version 0.18 in the OP is that 0.18 is the latest version of the game which is supported by this incest mod. If you look at the latest release date in the OP, it shows 05/09/2019. Version 0.19.1 of the game was released on 06/05/2019. So 0.19.1 (or even 0.19) is not currently supported by this mod.

I hope the mod is updated soon, because the dialogue in the game gets pretty weird in the new content when you play with the outdated mod.
i have update the mod for that version.It´s linked in the op

Moremortal

Jul 1, 2017
Hey. I love this game, and I have only ever played it with your mod.
Downloading your latest version however I get an "the archive is either in an unknown format or damaged" error, no matter how many times I try to download it. I'm trying to unpack it with winrar, which I'm sure I've done every other time too.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hey. I love this game, and I have only ever played it with your mod.
Downloading your latest version however I get an "the archive is either in an unknown format or damaged" error, no matter how many times I try to download it. I'm trying to unpack it with winrar, which I'm sure I've done every other time too.
which winrar version do you use? i use the version 5.70 and i don´t have this problem

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
i mean i cant move in the city or decide where i go next like other games, i just watch and chose decisions?
Btw srry for my english
yes.this game i would say is linear.Btw english is not my main language too

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2018
yes.this game i would say is linear.Btw english is not my main language too
im afraid i will get bored, u seem like played a lot of games any good recommendation for incest like :
Milfy city
Man of the house
my cute rommate
milftoon drama

Status
Not open for further replies.