Mod Ren'Py Freeloading Family Incest Patch [v0.32a] [Fattrapper]

How many more updates do you think Freeloading Family will have?

• Total voters

fattrapper

Modder
Jun 19, 2019

Overview:
Incest Patch​

Updated: 2024/03/24
Game/Creator: Freeloading Family /
Modder: fattrapper
Mod Version: 0.32a
Game Version: 0.32
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
Extract zip file contents to the game's main folder overwriting files where necessary.

Change-Log:
0.31 Sorry about the delay, but keeping a roof over my head has to come first! Here it is, the patch for the final (?) release of FLF.
0.32 Soo many typos and the dev seems to have discovered a thesarus but still can't spell for shit!

Starting a new game may be required as old saves might not work. Sorry!

My patch numbers will match game release with letter indicating patch versioning.

As always, if you notice any typos that I've missed or mistakes, feel free to PM me - Do Not post to my profile. (In otherwords, learn how to use this great site's functions!)

Future:

I'm hoping to release major updates 1-2 days after Dev release with minor updates being down to me finding the time to do them.

0.27 opinion -
0.28 opinion - Much better ending than the one in 0.27 Let the patches continue!
0.29 opinion - An OK ending for Karina
0.30 opinion - Nice ending for Alice 11 out of 10
0.31 opinion - Harem ending, long but short at the same time. Would've been nice to see many bulging bellies!
0.32 opinion - Hailey ending - it's OK.

Last edited:

JED69

Oct 6, 2018
Hmmmm. Not sure the patch is working. Shows Mom as Brit.

EDIT: Yep. Downloaded game and patch again, then extracted to the game folder per instructions above. The patch isn't working.

Last edited:

fattrapper

Modder
Jun 19, 2019
JED69 That's correct. The story was re-worked a while ago by Gigan and myself to make MC & Sis half siblings as a workaround to the Dev's decisions in the vanilla game. This is all explained early in the patched game.

fattrapper

Modder
Jun 19, 2019
It should be OK with old saves. It's not something that I've tested though. It primarily depends on the main game files.

JED69

Oct 6, 2018
I didn't see the explanation. Too bad, it really kills the flow of the game.

Thanks for the response.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I'm also considering changing the story by making the aunt the MC's biological aunt rather than his Dad's sister-in-law. Thoughts on this are appreciated.
Now also the aunt is no more the biological aunt? I remember that the aunt was the MC's Dad sister! Not sister in law.
I remamber during the first time in the story... MC's sister say: Your aunt*
For me i really hope you changing the thing. I am very boring about all this patreon stupid thing. Because i am sure that she "was" his biological aunt!
So please if you can, make her again is real aunt! If i use the patch, i want all related parent as blood* I can understand the sister behing the half blood sister. But the aunt...

Thank you

fattrapper

Modder
Jun 19, 2019
Now also the aunt is no more the biological aunt? I remember that the aunt was the MC's Dad sister! Not sister in law.
I remamber during the first time in the story... MC's sister say: Your aunt*
For me i really hope you changing the thing. I am very boring about all this patreon stupid thing. Because i am sure that she "was" his biological aunt!
So please if you can, make her again is real aunt! If i use the patch, i want all related parent as blood* I can understand the sister behing the half blood sister. But the aunt...

Thank you
You can thank Patreon for that change to the Aunt by the Dev!

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
Thanks for taking the time and effort to pick up working on the patch for this one. It really should be the fucking developer's job - as he's getting paid for it (and resources exist to release it anonymously) - but thanks nonetheless. It would have been a goddamned shame had it been abandoned this far in.