Girenok

Mar 12, 2018
Damn i miss Susan. Last i played was around chapter 6 or something, so i'm kinda dissapointed that there's really no difference between red and blue paths after that

Reactions: Wicked Garden

kaneda95

Feb 12, 2018
I didn't know this game before ... Definitily One of the Best Game !
End of Version 0.18 with :
Perversion = 42
Pacifism = 0
End for now so I am so :cry::cry::cry: ... (I am waiting now)
Good Job FFCreation

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
They are indeed Venus-level good-looking - and pretty brainy & clued-in as well. (Though I guess the text author may have something to do with the latter!)
Best thing to me is that they look like actual every day people, not perfect supermodels. They have curves, they have believable personalities, they have imperfections... And that make them perfect.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Best thing to me is that they look like actual every day people, not perfect supermodels. They have curves, they have believable personalities, they have imperfections... And that make them perfect.
That reminds me of Bebe Rexha's recent instagram post in a bikini. She wrote, "Here is what a real woman looks like on Instagram without Photoshop."
bebe-rexha-bikini-e1558198384424.png

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I swear, this game has the best looking ladies in any 3d game I've seen. Damn Alice's eyes.
IF you think these renders are good, you should definitely check out anything by DrPinkCake. The renders in Acting Lessons are amazing. Also his other game Being a DIK is phenomenally done. The characters make you fall in love with them.

Reactions: Anagram000

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
IF you think these renders are good, you should definitely check out anything by DrPinkCake. The renders in Acting Lessons are amazing. Also his other game Being a DIK is phenomenally done. The characters make you fall in love with them.
Jessica O'Neil's Hard News is probably the game with best renders:)

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes