goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
It means that as the game stands now, there is no option to fuck the aunt. That is it, nothing about how she looks.
No. "Unfuckable" means "holy shit I wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole". If someone wanted to complain that we couldn't fuck her, the correct terminology would be "cant fuck her".

Maybe that's what he meant, but asking a native English speaker to parse that is like asking a native Spanish speaker to assume that "ay, mis huevos" means "oh, my eggs".

"huevos" is slang for balls

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
As for the original point, I agree it's kind of a shame we can't fuck her. I'm not even that much into milf (I often prefer younger characters in general), but THAT particular hot blondie omg I would have done anything.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Eh, unless she gets a visit from Truck-kun, I'm pretty sure we'll be fucking her at some point.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017

Final Sci-Fi Render
This will be the final compensation render I provide since we are closing in to the release. Tomorrow we will release a teaser image and the actual release is currently scheduled to be released on the 25th.
This render sequence was the first one I did among the Sci-Fi ones.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018

Final Sci-Fi Render
This will be the final compensation render I provide since we are closing in to the release. Tomorrow we will release a teaser image and the actual release is currently scheduled to be released on the 25th.

What is this game :unsure: looks nice

gamerererere

Jun 5, 2019

Final Sci-Fi Render

thats my birthday january 25th is my birth day yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

3.90 star(s) 179 Votes