Others Fremy's Nightclub [v1.2 Remake] [BACK DOOR studio]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Ok, let's see.

* Every start of the game, you have to go through the exposition text of the setting.
* New game, move to interact with the boxes, go to a different room. Ok?
* ESC opens the pause menu, but doesn't close it. Great design!!!! /s
* Said room has no wall on the right, you can fall if you run towards it, despite it being a platform at the top
* Dying while in this room, or the next one, will get you stuck in a black screen. Time to hit ESC and... Why is this pause menu different? How the hell do you even manage to have 2 wholly different pause menus??
1726281672035.png
1726281548355.png
* For some reason, the second Pause menu (possibly an earlier version) has a "Controls" option that shows what each key does. The current (covers the left and right parts of the screen) has nothing. Guess the controls!!! Great design! /s
* One one occasion, I've managed to softlock the game by "talking" to one of the tutorial android girls while jumping or something. Had to use the Unstuck button
* Alright, let's head towards the "actual game". Hey, I can pause while interacting with the "Where to" menu! And I can click on one of the buttons while the pause menu is showing! Great design! /s
* While talking to the yellow dog vendor, mousing over your empty inventory's first 4 squares will show the description of the items for sale. Oh, and no mention that you have to press ESC to quit this screen. Great design!
* Advance some more, get to a room where Fremy attacks you. Caught immediately, she fucks me (nice!), game BSOD my windows. Welp... I guess that's it for today.

weachbread

Jul 15, 2023
hate the boss fight , anyway just heal using f 8 times cause the laser will hit you 8 time . if you're really struggling there's a walkthrough on yt

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Just a question, didn't any of you got a virus notif when you activated a switch in-game?

Edit: Sorry if I sound very accusative. But a miner got installed in my pc the moment I played this game.

Last edited:

Laundryviking

Jun 28, 2021
Whats the game thats referenced in the Mixy's Drain arcade machine?Also anyone know if theres any memories im missing?
I got the Fremy picture and the M.
Also are they for Anna?Still didnt find her memory thing.
Also also that door in Anna's Room,the private one.There a way to open it or is it not added yet?

Last edited:

Laundryviking

Jun 28, 2021
Ok, let's see.

* Every start of the game, you have to go through the exposition text of the setting.
* New game, move to interact with the boxes, go to a different room. Ok?
* ESC opens the pause menu, but doesn't close it. Great design!!!! /s
* Said room has no wall on the right, you can fall if you run towards it, despite it being a platform at the top
* Dying while in this room, or the next one, will get you stuck in a black screen. Time to hit ESC and... Why is this pause menu different? How the hell do you even manage to have 2 wholly different pause menus??
View attachment 4031417
View attachment 4031414
* For some reason, the second Pause menu (possibly an earlier version) has a "Controls" option that shows what each key does. The current (covers the left and right parts of the screen) has nothing. Guess the controls!!! Great design! /s
* One one occasion, I've managed to softlock the game by "talking" to one of the tutorial android girls while jumping or something. Had to use the Unstuck button
* Alright, let's head towards the "actual game". Hey, I can pause while interacting with the "Where to" menu! And I can click on one of the buttons while the pause menu is showing! Great design! /s
* While talking to the yellow dog vendor, mousing over your empty inventory's first 4 squares will show the description of the items for sale. Oh, and no mention that you have to press ESC to quit this screen. Great design!
* Advance some more, get to a room where Fremy attacks you. Caught immediately, she fucks me (nice!), game BSOD my windows. Welp... I guess that's it for today.
Uhh mate the first menu,if you go into settings theres a control list checkbox that shows controls.
Also first Fremy 'fight' is where you gotta hide from her.After she turns back she starts movin foward

Vurs008

Apr 29, 2021
If you didnt find it yet you get it in one of the forklift rooms(i think).I dont remember it well,but you had to jump onto a trash can then vending machine,you know the deal.
Found it. It wasn't on a forklift room, but the way of reaching you mentioned helped to track it down. Thank you kindly.

Laundryviking

Jun 28, 2021
Is there anything left after the Fremy boss fight? Ive only seen 2 CGS and it looks like theres more on the game page
If you press 1,2,3 or 4 near the girls that sent on you a quest to get their stuff,you get a scene.Pay attention to their faces when pressing 1,2,3 or 4.If its the right one just wait a bit and the scene will play out.
Also theres a door behind the moving vending machines at the start.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes