HTML Fresh Start [v0.21] Mod [root]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
The original game was abandoned four years ago.
Modded version has new fresh hq vids and UI improvement.​

Updated: 2023-11-03
Game/Creator: LiquidMellow
Modder: root
Mod Version: 0.21
Game Version: v0.4.0.3
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - -

img2.jpg

Last edited:

Sgirl

Apr 28, 2019
This is almost like Life at University [Bluey].

Nice start, please add more.

Reactions: root

CrusadeX

Jul 31, 2020
wow! this is almost like a wish that comes true haha ;)

i really like this HTML game comapred to most others, i play this from time to time with tweaks of my own in the html file(mostly timers change).
you should know, the birthing event breaks the game, after that if you sleep you don't have the "Have breakfast and get out of bed" key displayed and you are stuck that way from advancing the game.

really hope you can fix that and make this better! Good luck and well done for start! :)

Reactions: BBZ01 and root

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
So the teaching degree is not implemented yet?
Also the teacher assistant job got the same teacher as the one who teaches the courses but the relationships don't seem to carry, that or the events are completely random and relationship with characters matter very little as my character is a slut and I still only get the event to improve relationships with the guy every 5 tries or so and it just says I improved relationships with the guy.
I realize this is an early build but I would probably looking into fixing that or simply change the name of the teachers.

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
wow! this is almost like a wish that comes true haha ;)

i really like this HTML game comapred to most others, i play this from time to time with tweaks of my own in the html file(mostly timers change).
you should know, the birthing event breaks the game, after that if you sleep you don't have the "Have breakfast and get out of bed" key displayed and you are stuck that way from advancing the game.

really hope you can fix that and make this better! Good luck and well done for start! :)
on which day you give birth after being pregnant?????

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Bug: After giving birth and going to sleep the game froze.
Glad you've taken this on as it was a shame the original was abandoned. Thanks.

ToeToe420

Mar 30, 2022
I actually follow this game progress via TFG but then the developer stopped and similiar tittle (yet very different game) was born and I was heartbroken and bamboozled.

I hope the original owner notice this

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote