-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
any similar games with voicelines?
FYI, you shouldn't ask this type of thing here; doing so violates Site Rule #2.4. Instead, you should consider posting your question over on the Recommendations and Identification forum, specifically made for that. I've seen in recent months posts removed that asked questions like this in a game's thread, and I've heard of people getting warnings. You can create a new thread over there to start the conversation.

As for finding voiced content in general, you can just search by specific tags. After clicking the search field to enter a term, you can pick the "Advanced" option. Then, in the next form, you can click the Search Threads tab, specify the voiced tag, and select the Games forum specifically. That should let you find more content with voice acting, although it might be of varying quantity and / or quality.

1726092689436.png
1726093008246.png

Reactions: asish969

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
Incase you missed it, 2 posts before yours.

FYI, you shouldn't ask this type of thing here; doing so violates Site Rule #2.4. Instead, you should consider posting your question over on the Recommendations and Identification forum, specifically made for that. I've seen in recent months posts removed that asked questions like this in a game's thread, and I've heard of people getting warnings. You can create a new thread over there to start the conversation.

As for finding voiced content in general, you can just search by specific tags. After clicking the search field to enter a term, you can pick the "Advanced" option. Then, in the next form, you can click the Search Threads tab, specify the voiced tag, and select the Games forum specifically. That should let you find more content with voice acting, although it might be of varying quantity and / or quality.

May 2, 2020
so next update will be susan?
Hello, my dear FreshMen!

We did it!

Skins and Pubes Customization are here!

Last week I told you we were working on something big, and this is it! You’ll be able to select skins for a few characters in a few scenes, and, you’ll be able to customize the pubes of a few characters.

We’ll start with Season 2 Episode 3 Part 3, and, if you like our system and results, we can expand it.

Specifically, in Season 2 Episode 3 Part 3, you’ll be able to select 3 different pubes options for Susan: No Pubes (Brazilian Wax), Light Pubes (Landing Strip), and Heavy Pubes (Bikini Wax)! This is a huge landmark for us, as it’s our first visual customization system! It was a huge challenge to integrate this with animations, but, with a few workarounds, we got it working without having to render everything multiple times.

You’ll also be able to choose skins for her and for Julia in a few renders! We’ll start it slow, by doing it to a few renders, but, if everything works out, we’ll expand our scope!

I’m very happy about this new technologies, and can’t wait to release this part to you!

Speaking of releases, here’s an overview of our current progress:

• Storyboard: DONE!;
  • Blocking: DONE!;
  • Lighting: 9 in progress, 1 to go;
  • Facial Expression: 6 scenes done, 3 in progress, 1 to go;
  • Cloth Simulation and Polish: 1 scene done, 9 to go;
  • Animations: 28 on finishing stages, 10 to go;
  • Characters and Script are done!

This part is going to be one of our best EVER, and our team is ecstatic about releasing it! We’re discovering new ways to add content, customizations and features, and last week we managed to increase our animation output, so Susan’s scene will be a bit longer than expected! I’m HYPED to share all this with you!

PS: Did you know Forbidden Fantasy - Chapter 4 is going to be released in 12 days? Check our full report here:

Thank you for your support! It’s a huge pleasure to create this games with you!

See you soon,

f1r3

MaxRichard

Oct 7, 2023
Hello, my dear FreshMen!

We did it!

Skins and Pubes Customization are here!

Last week I told you we were working on something big, and this is it! You’ll be able to select skins for a few characters in a few scenes, and, you’ll be able to customize the pubes of a few characters.

We’ll start with Season 2 Episode 3 Part 3, and, if you like our system and results, we can expand it.

Specifically, in Season 2 Episode 3 Part 3, you’ll be able to select 3 different pubes options for Susan: No Pubes (Brazilian Wax), Light Pubes (Landing Strip), and Heavy Pubes (Bikini Wax)! This is a huge landmark for us, as it’s our first visual customization system! It was a huge challenge to integrate this with animations, but, with a few workarounds, we got it working without having to render everything multiple times.

You’ll also be able to choose skins for her and for Julia in a few renders! We’ll start it slow, by doing it to a few renders, but, if everything works out, we’ll expand our scope!

I’m very happy about this new technologies, and can’t wait to release this part to you!

Speaking of releases, here’s an overview of our current progress:

• Storyboard: DONE!;
  • Blocking: DONE!;
  • Lighting: 9 in progress, 1 to go;
  • Facial Expression: 6 scenes done, 3 in progress, 1 to go;
  • Cloth Simulation and Polish: 1 scene done, 9 to go;
  • Animations: 28 on finishing stages, 10 to go;
  • Characters and Script are done!

This part is going to be one of our best EVER, and our team is ecstatic about releasing it! We’re discovering new ways to add content, customizations and features, and last week we managed to increase our animation output, so Susan’s scene will be a bit longer than expected! I’m HYPED to share all this with you!

PS: Did you know Forbidden Fantasy - Chapter 4 is going to be released in 12 days? Check our full report here:

Thank you for your support! It’s a huge pleasure to create this games with you!

See you soon,

f1r3
Yeah, I'm unwatching this thread. Devs clearly have no idea what they're doing. See you around the zone.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rgrmohyh

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Just got to the tire switching scene, and uhmm..
The trick is to loosen the lugnuts before raising the jack, and then remove them after raising it. Otherwise the wheel will keep rotating while you try to loosen the nut.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Just got to the tire switching scene, and uhmm..
The trick is to loosen the lugnuts before raising the jack, and then remove them after raising it. Otherwise the wheel will keep rotating while you try to loosen the nut.
You'd be surprised how many folks don't know that one simple thing. :oops:

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
You'd be surprised how many folks don't know that one simple thing. :oops:
True, I have to admit that I am one of those people who got told only AFTER fixing a flat for the first time as well. It is quite an easy thing for people to forget to mention when giving instructions, and for people who never changed a tire to gloss over because it seems unimportant.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

CTN

Apr 30, 2020
A lot of these 3d games have the same style. Does Ren'Py have built in models or is there a program they're all using to make the models/scenes?

JustAmou

Jul 11, 2020
A lot of these 3d games have the same style. Does Ren'Py have built in models or is there a program they're all using to make the models/scenes?
Artists make 3d models/clothing and sell it on a website called Daz3d. Devs just buy it from there and adjust it a little

4.40 star(s) 552 Votes