Unity - Completed - Friends Game [v1.0] [Umemaro 3D]

1. 4.00 star(s)

BobJojo

As far as scene-viewers go, it's easily 10/10. Graphics are great (your mileage may vary), not a lot of voice acting but there's some and it's sexy, scenario is bland as hell but I like netori a lot so it passes in my book. Sex is unfortunately pretty vanilla if you ignore the cheating aspect, and a bunch of the scenes are just sharing anyways which takes away what kink it had IMO. The ending scenes are also super bizarre, totally don't make a lick of sense, but whatever.

But at the end of the day it's a scene viewer. Only really as good as a well-animated CG hentai scene, with the only bonus being a couple variations. So 4/5 in my book, best it can do as a scene viewer, but that's not a 5/5 game to me.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Gallion

Magnificent graphics, still the top standard of the japaneses 3D Adult contents.

We got FFM 3some from his previous works recently, that's a change to see a FMM.

My only concern is the lack of distinction between the 2 play you can choose from the 2 male characters, just the POV.
    It makes it a little less enjoyable than the sister's game or the Pizza 2, but it's still a pretty good one.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

SunHelios

GODLY QUALITY NO LAGGING EASY TO USE EASY TO UNDERSTAND DIALOGUE DIDN'T FEELING BORING OR SLOW FOR ONE MOMENT THE PACING IS GREAT WAS FULLY ENGAGED THE WHOLE TIME FOR ME ABSOLUTELY GREAT ENJOYED EVERY MOMENT.

GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR FUTURE PROJECTS DEVELOPERS HOPE YOU FIND MORE SUCCESS AND ALSO TAKE CARE OF YOUR HEALTH AND STAY SAFE.

SOMEONE REALLY SHOULD ADD THE NETORI TAG MOST PEOPLE MIGHT NOT GIVE IT A CHANCE BECAUSE IT ONLY CONTAINS NETORARE TAG IT REALLY IS A GOOD GAME PLAY TO CONFIRM IT FOR YOURSELF.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Rex Blue

Friends Game is an animation showcase featuring many points of view of two guys fucking a girl made of jello.

As much as I make fun of it, it's pretty good. It's got lots of positions, impressive animations, full voice acting, multiple camera angles, and even the tiniest bit of a story. It won't take you too long to get through and will probably get you off.

If you can appreciate the showcase for what it is, you'll enjoy yourself. Just don't expect game mechanics or genre defining story writing.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

ntr2yourwife

Lovely gameplay, lovely animations.

The story is great and the 2 points of view (bull and cuck) are so cool.

I can tell this is a great peace of art and I really want to play another version of it or another game with the same kind of animatios.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Mike17723

Christmas came early this year ladies and gentlemen, enjoy. Got nothing else to say if you know the Umemaro videos.

Here's the gallery, no audio on this link tho :(
    https://e-hentai.org/g/2839573/e7a7dfb789/
  7. 5.00 star(s)

latrop16

Another masterpiece from Umemaro 3D.
    At this point we all know that Umemaro's work are always Scene Viewers and not real games, therefore the rating should be given relative to other Scene Viewers.
    And I have to say, that from all what we have, Umemaro's Scene Viewers can't be beaten. Each loop has a different camera angle, each "camera angle" is a different render with perfect lightning, positioning and animation.
    The censorship is minimalist, almost not exiting.
    The female character is like always voiced.
    Scenes have full sex SFXs.
    It's just 10/10, if you ask me, you might not like the plot, but in all other regards it is as good as perfect.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

primeumaton

This was a decently entertaining short game. I liked the quality of animation and voice acting.

It had minor story, enough for a sexy scenario.

I think the thing it was lacking most was gameplay. No gameplay really, just a couple buttons for scene viewing.

But knowing it is mostly a scene viewer, it was a pretty good one for the amount of content.
    The replay value is very low, with most of it just being different positions you nut in.

4/5 for quality but not 5 because it wasnt enough. On to the next game!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

akeno111

Holy shit, the G.O.A.T is back at it again with another banger of a video game! This time the plot is much different than the previous works of art, and we get a slight NTR turned threesome. The girl is great, the cum shots are immaculate, and the jiggle physics are out of this world. Can not praise Umemaro enough for maintaining his consistent quality and hard work throughout the decades. Umemaro says he's going on a break after this game is published (Umemaro is in his mid 50s), and boy does he deserve it. Can't wait for him to come back and keep making banghers
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Harem Trooper

If you like Umemaros work you will also enjoy it. Also dont worry about the NTR as mostly here the focus IS Netori. And it then branches in two "paths" - where you either take her from from her boyfriend and fucks her infront of him, or you make some sort of sharing her between each other and you stay together friends. The only third "ending" is where you can still claim her without sharing her BUT only when you didnt get exposed during the sex scene.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

/;/

Stellar work from Ume, as always animation is good as is the CV for the heroine really helps liven up the sex scenes. That being said, its not five stars for two reasons. The first and foremost is that the second half of scenes are basically the same with the only difference being pov, what ending you watch, and getting access to the DP scene if you're on the netori route.

The second is that NTR is very superficial and in only one ending does it feel like you have actually stolen the heroine. Otherwise, the "friends' go back to being friends like nothing even happen like come on if you're going to tout NTR it actually feel like NTR and just plain old cheating.

With that, it is a very good piece of animation compared to what's available among 3D hentai and worth at least one go through for a quick session
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Thackerweil

It's not exactly a game, but rather a collection of video clips that change based on your choices. There is no plot in the game; you can only choose a character to play as (which affects the perspective of scenes and their variability). Nevertheless, this didn't stop me from giving it a 5-star rating.

1. The game is very well optimized - even on my old PC, it runs without any major issues.
    2. The quality of work is commendable - models, animations, sound, everything is done at a very high level.
    3. The game respects your time - completing it takes literally 10-30 minutes, but it's time well spent for "enjoyable leisure." No unnecessary scenes, dialogues, preludes, and the like.

If you can afford to download an extra 3 gigabytes from the internet, I definitely recommend downloading this project.