Seeking Friends, I need to find the name of a Marvel game

smithYOU

Jan 9, 2024
This is a very old game, and I played it before 2019
The background of the game is from the Avengers, with Natasha as the female protagonist and a betrayed superhero as the male protagonist. The characters include Iron Man and many Avengers, with Harley Quinn as the villain.
The plot of the game takes place in a prison, with Harley Quinn as the warden. The plot involves the interaction between the male and female protagonists, and Iron Man helps the male protagonist escape from prison.
My English level is not good, I use translation software.
I hope everyone can tell me the name of this game or help me find the download link
Thank you.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
This is a very old game, and I played it before 2019
The background of the game is from the Avengers, with Natasha as the female protagonist and a betrayed superhero as the male protagonist. The characters include Iron Man and many Avengers, with Harley Quinn as the villain.
The plot of the game takes place in a prison, with Harley Quinn as the warden. The plot involves the interaction between the male and female protagonists, and Iron Man helps the male protagonist escape from prison.
My English level is not good, I use translation software.
I hope everyone can tell me the name of this game or help me find the download link
Thank you.
Unfortunately, I did some digging and wasn't able to locate the specific game that you had in mind. However, as an alternative, should you be interested in similar Marvel/superhero-themed games, you can check out 'Something Unlimited' where you can take the role of a villain and corrupt female superheroes to serve as part of your superhero-themed harem.

Something Unlimited [v2.4.45] [Gunsmoke Games]

Reactions: smithYOU

smithYOU

Jan 9, 2024
Unfortunately, I did some digging and wasn't able to locate the specific game that you had in mind. However, as an alternative, should you be interested in similar Marvel/superhero-themed games, you can check out 'Something Unlimited' where you can take the role of a villain and corrupt female superheroes to serve as part of your superhero-themed harem.

Something Unlimited [v2.4.45] [Gunsmoke Games]
Thank you for providing the answer, but this is not the game I need. Perhaps I should explain it in more detail?