Adderan

May 22, 2020
Started playing this vn, its pretty sweet, wholesome at times. MC ain't a saint, but he has some good morality (some options are so random tho T-T). Sucks to see it hasn't been updated in quite some time. Hopefully the creator is doing well, it would be sad to see a nice vn like this die out.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Started playing this vn, its pretty sweet, wholesome at times. MC ain't a saint, but he has some good morality (some options are so random tho T-T). Sucks to see it hasn't been updated in quite some time. Hopefully the creator is doing well, it would be sad to see a nice vn like this die out.
It won't die. NeonGhosts is working hard as we speak to bring us the next chapter.
And he updates the game way more frequently than a lot of devs.

Reactions: Bombmaster

Adderan

May 22, 2020
It won't die. NeonGhosts is working hard as we speak to bring us the next chapter.
And he updates the game way more frequently than a lot of devs.
Oh, sweet, and I misread it then XD, I think I read the March 2022 as the last time it was updated.
I'm enjoying this vn alot, its very sweet

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Oh, sweet, and I misread it then XD, I think I read the March 2022 as the last time it was updated.
I'm enjoying this vn alot, its very sweet
I've made that mistake before too. Anyway, it's cool you're liking the game it's one of my all-time favourites.

4.60 star(s) 200 Votes