_Berto_

Feb 17, 2018
As someone who has considered making a game in the past, you really need multiple systems and a proper workflow between writing, coding, render setup, rendering and post processing images.

You need to consider managing your scene size since vram capacity limits you. But as important as it is to have a system that can render things quickly, the true limiter in my opinion is setting up your scenes, animations and clothing etc. That alone can take hours and requires proper story boarding and planning.

As an example, I have a server cluster with 8 GPUs that I use for other purposes, that can spit out a high quality scene in about 5-10 mins but then you need to keep up with setting up scenes and animations to keep the cluster working hard for you.

But anyways, Brittani is best girl.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
speaking of evil helpers, can't wait until we see Tessa again :sneaky: she has a great 3d model and im curious how dark her dark side really is :devilish: probably gonna be a super, super minor character with very little content, but still :giggle:

Reactions: Feyd

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
T-T i played 8 chapters in one sitting,

I ended up playing from the beginning till the end of Chapter 9. I like it a lot, the world building is pretty solid in my opinion. I look forward to more updates as the dev makes more chapters. How do I review? I'm usually a lurker, but I started talking more on the vn's I like.
Sorry I didn't reply I decided to delete my account but changed my mind. Anyway, to review just click on the stars in the corner at the top of the page.

MiltonPowers

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 26, 2023
Thanks, it was mostly because of all the friends like you I have made on here that made me think of staying.
I did learn one thing though looking after ones mental health is a marathon not a sprint at least in my case it is.
It certainly is. I hope IRL you have some good reliable friends around helping you out. And you know that you're not alone in it. :love: You can always reach out to me in DM or many others if you need to vent/chat. You'll also be happy to know (if you didn't already know, Darkwen came back).

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It certainly is. I hope IRL you have some good reliable friends around helping you out. And you know that you're not alone in it. :love: You can always reach out to me in DM or many others if you need to vent/chat. You'll also be happy to know (if you didn't already know, Darkwen came back).
Thats really good to hear. Anyway, I'll go back to my usual Mason simping now see you around bro.

4.50 star(s) 201 Votes