Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'll be honest I'm only with Ashe because she's a bit kinky. She's a nice girl just not my type for a serious relationship.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I'll be honest I'm only with Ashe because she's a bit kinky. She's a nice girl just not my type for a serious relationship.
Im pretty sure shes freaky enough that you can talk her into cucking you even though there are very few males in the game

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
I'm not the dev of course but I have a feeling that could happen on the dark path in the future.
Please don't. This game has already gotten out of hand with the amount of characters it has. If Neon Ghosts keeps throwing in plots for unimportant characters, it will end up being abandoned for being unwieldy.

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Please don't. This game has already gotten out of hand with the amount of characters it has. If Neon Ghosts keeps throwing in plots for unimportant characters, it will end up being abandoned for being unwieldy.
On the dark path, various girls are leaving that are staying on the good route. Is it not logical that there be some dark route only girls to make up the balance that are good route only?

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I think Phil's for sure number 1 when it comes to Friends in Need. He fucking remembers everything. Joshy may simp the most but Phil would be able to tell you how many lines are on Nicki's puckered butthole. That's impressive.
I actually have a terrible memory haha. But, I have a cheat code: this is basically the only game I play anymore. Also one of very few game threads I frequent. Keeping track of things becomes a lot easier when you flick everything else out of the way :ROFLMAO:

Reverse 'please don't' lol Game is in a healthy state, has been in a healthy state for ~5 yrs, is that how long Neon says he's been working on it? This has been brought up ad nauseum, it gets old fast especially when there's not a single sign of anything going awry. Release delays don't count because that's every project known to man. We can all just relax and let the man/woman do his/her work :cool:

On the dark path, various girls are leaving that are staying on the good route. Is it not logical that there be some dark route only girls to make up the balance that are good route only?
I kind of just assumed that all the girls would get at least 2 routes, but now I'm wondering if there will be characters in the future that will be exclusive to a single route :unsure:

Honestly, I think enough people like Ashe's mom that if she were dark exclusive, there would be a little thread riot :LOL: I could see a corruption route, which would be a palatable alternative for people who despise dark. Romance might be a harder sell, but a one-time tryst during a moment of weakness is believable. In fact, that might be easier to sell for her personality than corruption, depending. Poor Cole :geek:

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Honestly, I think enough people like Ashe's mom that if she were dark exclusive, there would be a little thread riot :LOL: I could see a corruption route, which would be a palatable alternative for people who despise dark. Romance might be a harder sell, but a one-time tryst during a moment of weakness is believable. In fact, that might be easier to sell for her personality than corruption, depending. Poor Cole :geek:
It's been awhile since I've played the ashe date part but is there literally anything that signals she (mom) would want Guy in any way? :KEK: I don't even recall them any hints at being "unhappy" much less her wanting to fuck her daughters boyfriend. Doesn't ashe literally run (skate lol) away from dark path guy? Sounds like neon would have to write why Ashe never mentions that guy is "dark path" despite her mom being put in his sights?

Surely there is some kind of a logic I'm not seeing and this isn't anther case of " I want mc to be batman and save the day!!!!1" despite neon saying that won't happen :HideThePain:

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
It's been awhile since I've played the ashe date part but is there literally anything that signals she (mom) would want Guy in any way? :KEK: I don't even recall them any hints at being "unhappy" much less her wanting to fuck her daughters boyfriend. Doesn't ashe literally run (skate lol) away from dark path guy? Sounds like neon would have to write why Ashe never mentions that guy is "dark path" despite her mom being put in his sights?

Surely there is some kind of a logic I'm not seeing and this isn't anther case of " I want mc to be batman and save the day!!!!1" despite neon saying that won't happen :HideThePain:
Nah, but keep in mind MC & Bonnie have only had one interaction, and we have no idea at what stage of the game Neon has a scene planned, assuming he hasn't changed his mind. Talking out of my ass, but, bare with me: for the purpose of Ashe's relationship, how much Bonnie + Cole like MC is probably going to be tracked; that could affect all sorts of things, for example if Guy & Ashe get married towards game's conclusion, do Bonnie & Cole approve? Maybe only one of them? You know, typical husband/wife split opinions on their child's choice in partner. Er, anyways, so, the piping is likely already going to be there.

And then, maybe over multiple interactions MC has said some things that Bonnie especially adores, maybe things that Cole can't bond with her on. Annnd, I have no clue how it'd proceed from there because I don't know the characters like Neon does, but I think it's easy enough to justify a woman in a 20+ year relationship making a one-time mistake with an attractive younger man she finds appealing.

Of course, that's just romance. For corruption, does Cole need money for back surgeries or something? Poor Bonnie, that'd for sure be a mind-fuck for her psyche "help Cole by hurting Cole". Or, I don't know, maybe a softer corruption plays more on the romance, just more naughty/twisted. Does Ashe, unbeknownst to Guy, get that wild side of hers from her mom?

For dark, I don't know.. but, so far, we don't see signs of Ashe telling anyone about dark Guy. There are plenty of women out there, depressingly, who have convinced themselves they are utterly powerless against men like dark Guy. Maybe she's one of those who just waits for it to stop? Or won't do anything unless it escalates to a certain point? No idea, but dark route is going to be shorter anyways, so at some point we'll probably start seeing a big, consequential downward spiral for evil Guy (already happening with Nicki, actually). Maybe Ashe's mom is towards the end of that.

Ok, sorry for wall lmao.. I don't know where these come from.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Feyd and Simpgor

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
I hope Isabella won't be dark route exclusive lol. I wanna be perfect partner to Brittani while secretly cucking her with her mother. Pretty sure Isabella will love it, shit talking Brittani while riding her boyfriend LOL.
That's dark don't you think?

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Ok, sorry for wall lmao.. I don't know where these come from.
I'll put my apology first: sorry for shooting down your ideas based mostly on what we've seen from the game so far and keeping in mind dev time/desire :HideThePain:

Have there been any variables regarding how they view Guy? If there is already then no worries but if there isn't a variable in the scene that already happened wouldn't Neon need to go back and add it? Or would that interaction just not count towards the future points for her? Even with just stuff we've seen in story it sounds like it would be extra work as far as variables go?

I'm not going to touch on "epilogue stuff" because I don't think it's worth even considering "what side girls will become unlocked depending on which main girl (and subpath on her route) you ended with" :HideThePain: besides a single scene only in the epilogue (or final chapter) would seem like a "waste" like you don't get corruption/romance you just fuck her that one time and then game ends, but doing it before that leads back to the "this is a stupid amount of work for someone who is already doing a huge amount of extra work in The variables/flow department".

I still don't think the parents (or ashe) have a valid reason to stay around Guy long enough for him to be trusted/asked to do something like pay for hospital bills? (Or something that he could "hold over" them)..... like why? Ashe (on dark path) isn't singing your praises and unless she 100% shuts down and basically let's you "own her" I don't see why she wouldn't try to warn her parents (who she likes) away from Guy. We know Neon has cut characters from paths because of work load so how logical is it for him to add a side character with both dark and pure boi path that is dependent on a main girl either allowing her mom to be blackmailed or allowing her boyfriend to seduce her mom away?

Like you said these are just potential ideas but I think the issues still arise either way (namely a large amount of work both writing/coding for a side character that not everybody even sees, of the people that do see her not everybody wants her, and of the people that do want her not everybody would want her over Ashe :KEK:

Despite my wall seeming more antagonistic thank you for replying it's much better than "me need new girl to coom" that I'm assuming is the reason the others want her:HideThePain:

Edit: Even the ashe roleplay stuff is bro x sis, she clearly doesn't want Guy to be her stepdad!

Reactions: ename144 and Ragnar
4.50 star(s) 201 Votes