Dee_Daa

Jul 21, 2021
Viola must be in another world or in a mental hospital after that scene :cry:.
Yes, screw it. I'm playing all the paths, although I favor the dark one. I enjoyed the light-dark scene with the viola more, but I'm also playing the extreme. I'm really wondering about what will happen to the girls and the guy, especially after Nicki departed.Additionally, I think that Viola is a much more resilient woman and that out of all the girls, she is the only one who can genuinely put a guy in his place.I just feel this way about her, don't ask me why.

Reactions: Eland51298

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
On the dark path, various girls are leaving that are staying on the good route. Is it not logical that there be some dark route only girls to make up the balance that are good route only?
Not really. While the dark path can be the focus for some player many others don't play the game for that.
Now to keep the dark path going like you say it would be a waste of time and resources. Neon would have to come up with new models every update or two because the dark routes burn girls fast unlike the Corruption or the Good Guy routes.

nghuytoan1

Sep 10, 2017
Well here it is, a gallery mod to replay scenes in the game

Compatible with: Friends in Need
Game version: 0.60c
Mod version: 0.60c.1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation: place all files into the game folder and overwrite

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Screenshot_2024-09-08-05-41-35-084_neon.ghost.studio.jpg
How to unlock gallery on android?

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I hope Isabella won't be dark route exclusive lol. I wanna be perfect partner to Brittani while secretly cucking her with her mother. Pretty sure Isabella will love it, shit talking Brittani while riding her boyfriend LOL.
I like the way you think man, you should comment here more :sneaky:

I'll put my apology first: sorry for shooting down your ideas based mostly on what we've seen from the game so far and keeping in mind dev time/desire :HideThePain:

Have there been any variables regarding how they view Guy? If there is already then no worries but if there isn't a variable in the scene that already happened wouldn't Neon need to go back and add it? Or would that interaction just not count towards the future points for her? Even with just stuff we've seen in story it sounds like it would be extra work as far as variables go?

I'm not going to touch on "epilogue stuff" because I don't think it's worth even considering "what side girls will become unlocked depending on which main girl (and subpath on her route) you ended with" :HideThePain: besides a single scene only in the epilogue (or final chapter) would seem like a "waste" like you don't get corruption/romance you just fuck her that one time and then game ends, but doing it before that leads back to the "this is a stupid amount of work for someone who is already doing a huge amount of extra work in The variables/flow department".

I still don't think the parents (or ashe) have a valid reason to stay around Guy long enough for him to be trusted/asked to do something like pay for hospital bills? (Or something that he could "hold over" them)..... like why? Ashe (on dark path) isn't singing your praises and unless she 100% shuts down and basically let's you "own her" I don't see why she wouldn't try to warn her parents (who she likes) away from Guy. We know Neon has cut characters from paths because of work load so how logical is it for him to add a side character with both dark and pure boi path that is dependent on a main girl either allowing her mom to be blackmailed or allowing her boyfriend to seduce her mom away?

Like you said these are just potential ideas but I think the issues still arise either way (namely a large amount of work both writing/coding for a side character that not everybody even sees, of the people that do see her not everybody wants her, and of the people that do want her not everybody would want her over Ashe :KEK:

Despite my wall seeming more antagonistic thank you for replying it's much better than "me need new girl to coom" that I'm assuming is the reason the others want her:HideThePain:

Edit: Even the ashe roleplay stuff is bro x sis, she clearly doesn't want Guy to be her stepdad!
No problem, I really like to guesstimate and make wishes here, and everyone has a different opinion, so doesn't bother me at all :p

All characters have variables in the code for how much they like MC, but no I don't think any Bonnie/Cole points are implemented yet. Was just the first date, though, nothing really happened one way or the other to impress them or offend them I don't recall. But there's other opportunities in the future. I was mostly just trying to drive home that Neon could implement it as a factor for an Ashe relationship anyways without even considering a Bonnie ero scene, after all she does still live with her parents and they are very important to her, so we're likely going to be seeing them a fair bit regardless. And then if he decides he wants a Bonnie scene after all, well, he can just lean on how Bonnie already feels about the MC so far, and go from there. I think that would take care of most of the setup, and then the scene itself can be however big or small he thinks is worth his time. I mean, imagine it taking place during a family get-together that's going to take up a whole update anyways; adding a Bonnie scene there then is efficient on all fronts, story, location, dev resources and so on. The aftermath of the scene might be some work, depending? But, again, can be efficient and just happen as alt reactions during scenes where MC will be interacting with Bonnie anyways, just as he does with all other decisions that impact characters.

This applies to any of the other routes, if MC is going to be interacting with Bonnie & Cole anyways through his relationship with Ashe, you just use those moments, however infrequent, to build up points & reactions, to introduce things like Cole needing money for back issues, Guy consistently offering to help and Cole refusing, until at some point the way Ashe feels about MC and all the other things he's done to impress Cole builds, and Ashe & Bonnie eventually team up with Guy to convince him, I mean, you know, blah blah. I can see it.

TL;DR, I don't think a Bonnie scene would be as big of a workload as people might worry about, but of course I've never made a VN. It's definitely not nothing, and it adds up, but I don't see it busting the game's dev cycle or anything like that. Especially if he has a much more clever idea in mind on how to make it happen, or if he's planning the ero scene to be relatively small. It doesn't need to be a huge undertaking. Compare that to, say, reducing Alex to secondary; well, she's a whole separate LI character that would've had all 3 routes, many many scenes, etc., and not an already existing LI's parent that's going to be around her anyways and only has ~one scene planned. It makes sense Alex would be a far, far bigger work load than a Bonnie scene, imo.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Feyd and Simpgor

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
i just hope we see nicki or viola again in the extreme dark-path...there is alot of "talking" to do :devilish:
Neon has pretty strongly suggested we won't be seeing either again - going down the dark side does (and SHOULD) have consequences.

Which is kinda a shame, I'll admit, but honestly, Viola was pretty much used up in one go, and it's not like we haven't done everything to Nicki, if you are on that path.

Last edited:

Dee_Daa

Jul 21, 2021
Neon has pretty strongly suggested we won't be seeing either again - going down the dark side does (and SHOULD) have consequences.

Which is kinda a shame, I'll admit, but honestly, Viola was pretty much used up in one go, and it's not like we haven't done everything to Nicki, if you are on that path.
dark guy who seem to have a big ego and trying to make up for the years he spent being a semi cuck-loser, of which Nicki was a huge part of...i think he wont be leaving her alone but thats just my opinion haha

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
i just hope we see nicki or viola again in the extreme dark-path...there is alot of "talking" to do :devilish:
dark guy who seem to have a big ego and trying to make up for the years he spent being a semi cuck-loser, of which Nicki was a huge part of...i think he wont be leaving her alone but thats just my opinion haha
Not going to happen for reasons Neon already told N times. So keep all that edge in check.

Wait... what scene? What happened to my sweet Viola?! WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!?!?
Viola goes away if evil Guy route rapes her.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
She, very wisely, didn't tell him where she was going. I'd say she's gone for good.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Nope. This scene does not exist. Because who in their right mind would do this? And if no one does it, the scene does not exist.
By that theory, I can confirm it exists, on some saves. So perhaps it is more like Schrodinger's rape.

It's like Jack beating up Angel Face in Fight Club. Some days, you want to destroy something beautiful. Just keep it in a single player game where no one gets hurt but some pixels.

Last edited:

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I actually have a terrible memory haha. But, I have a cheat code: this is basically the only game I play anymore. Also one of very few game threads I frequent. Keeping track of things becomes a lot easier when you flick everything else out of the way :ROFLMAO:
Yea ... there really isn't a whole lot left. All the other stuff I liked is now abandoned and everything else is frankly kind of mid or the devs/rabid fans have pissed me off enough to forever view those games with a sort of disgust. Not "dropped my straw on the ground" slight disgust but "the dude serving my drink had a little bit of shit on his hands from when he wiped wrong in the bathroom and didn't wash his hands" disgust.

But that's still pretty impressive. I always have to play a VN from the beginning every time there's a new update because I forget details like that.

Edit: No need to be sad. There are still some good ones left. Friends in Need for example is the one that got me back into story-centric VNs and uh, there's like at least 2 others left ... okay, maybe there is a need to be sad. There isn't much left.
:unsure:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
yea my super evil save currently has both Viola and Nikki gone and Ashe likely on the verge of leaving if she hasn't already left. I like that this game lets you do evil shit but doesn't reward you for it.
I think Ashe won't leave yet on the darkest route. Although I think she will leave forever if you apologize for what you did to her (lol).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard
4.50 star(s) 201 Votes