PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I'm a big fan of keeping something on for some scenes, much more interesting than if they are all just naked.
Me too man. I love when a chick is wearing sporty/casual and you just bend her over, pull her pants down, and go to town. I think stuff like that is a huge pain for VN devs, though? Don't know if it has to do with daz studio itself or asset creators not having that in mind when they make their clothing assets, or just dev time alone. But it's a huge bummer for us enjoyers :cry:

Reactions: Feyd

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Me too man. I love when a chick is wearing sporty/casual and you just bend her over, pull her pants down, and go to town. I think stuff like that is a huge pain for VN devs, though? Don't know if it has to do with daz studio itself or asset creators not having that in mind when they make their clothing assets, or just dev time alone. But it's a huge bummer for us enjoyers :cry:
Lift a dress/skirt and pull down the "bodice" is one of my personal favs.

But ime if we're near a bed all the clothes go, sex is sweaty... Clothes + sweaty suck.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Are Brent and Guy gonna be friend's you know after Guy beats his ass, seems to me like Brent's getting set up for a redemption arc.
I think friends be a stretch but I can see a redemption arc where they aren't hostile towards one another.

Reactions: Jaffa55

HaHaNope

Mar 7, 2018
Yeah, I looked at that set. I'm not entirely sure how to interpret it. Her looking at that photo of Brit, I can see why people would read selfless love for her daughter. And of course, maybe Neon's canon is that indeed is what she was feeling there, I don't know for sure. But based on what we see from her in the game now, I can't help but read it a little more suspiciously as something less enduring that we just can't read from the outside. I don't think we know a whole, whole lot about Isabella's or Brittani's past, so I'm not sure what exactly I'm picturing, but she's so narcissistic now, that's what I imagine in that photo too.

I guess I can see what you guys see too, if I try. If I put myself in her shoes, and assume there isn't just a lump of coal behind those beautiful, bouncy breasts, I can see a lifelong dream smashed at the shoals of motherhood. She didn't become a model, or a film star, or whatever she was picturing for herself; she became a stripper. So, in a weird way, maybe her pushing really, really hard on Brit to 'make it', is her trying desperately to ensure her daughter's future so she doesn't turn into a self-hating pole-swinger. Because for her and Brit, it seems that it's either the stars or the grime, nothing in between.

But then we see that comment she made to dark Guy, and that all basically disintegrates for me. I think this is more of an embittered mom trying to live vicariously through her daughter. Maybe the truth is that, the above interpretation is how it began, and then it got twisted along the way as she blamed her daughter more and more for how her life turned out? It's interesting to think about either way.
Personal belief is that she had a rough time, found a boyfriend who ended up perving on Britt after the tits came in. She at some level blames that on Britt... and that shit can fester.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Personal belief is that she had a rough time, found a boyfriend who ended up perving on Britt after the tits came in. She at some level blames that on Britt... and that shit can fester.
My head cannon is she's a wealthy Saudi prince and this is a long con born of boredom

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
Excuse me, can someone tag me in the compressed version? I have tried Searching it but nothing pops up. Thank you for your help.
Friends in Need [Ch. 9 v0.60c] [NeonGhosts]

NOTE: Taboo patch is included, but is not applied, you can also change patch in "game" folder to "True".

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Here

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Yeah, I can see that too. I think jealousy & narcissism must be at the center of her story, regardless of her past.

Reactions: Feyd
4.50 star(s) 201 Votes