Dee_Daa

Jul 21, 2021
That is called incest, so nope.:cool:
incest only if it leads to genetic disorders in babies...but here you would like to imagine it like fucking some bitch whit youre father...sure you would feel weird but once you dip youre balls in her mouth you will get to it and enjoy a wholesome familly moment that will not be forgoten...saying this makes my eyes water...i miss you dad...you were the best pimp ever

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
incest only if it leads to genetic disorders in babies...but here you would like to imagine it like fucking some bitch whit youre father...sure you would feel weird but once you dip youre balls in her mouth you will get to it and enjoy a wholesome familly moment that will not be forgoten...saying this makes my eyes water...i miss you dad...you were the best pimp ever
5b77e11f-e112-4119-9112-ae5281d93f6b_text.gif

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
I don't see how Brent and Guy could ever be friends. The good Guy would never forget what he did to Nicky. And the bad Guy, well, if he can't get anything out of that loser, he'll just ignore him if he stays out of his way. And he'll destroy him if he gets in the way of his interests. As for a more neutral Guy, I don't see him becoming friends with Brent either. They never got along and it would seem very forced to me if they could ever be called "friends" in any of the possible routes. Maybe they could come to a tacit peace, or even come to some kind of agreement, but I don't see anything that would point to a friendship between the two. It would be weird and hard to explain in a plausible way.

Regarding Isabella, she seems to me to be a very clear profile. A woman who had a difficult past, forced to do many things she really didn't want to do. A woman who gave up her self-respect in pursuit of a better life. That woman spent years sleeping with a person she didn't like in order to put a roof over her head and that of her daughter. That empties you as a person, it makes you bitter, and in the end it turns you into a dead person in life. In short, a person without self-respect, empty, and bitter. The perfect cocktail to turn a person into an insensitive monster for whom the end (her economic security) justifies the means (prostituting her daughter). In short, in her twisted logic, she did the same for her daughter and now it's up to her daughter to sacrifice herself for her.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
honestly even on my light path save id play dark Isabella path if it means I can throw her out on the street and get her away from her daughter. She doesn't deserve any sympathy from me , I dont care if she ends up homeless from a dark path choice. She is on my never ever touch with a 10 foot pole list besides I don't really find her all that attractive other than when she was all dressed up for stripping / modeling gigs.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
ok i have bin trying almost all choices but i never get this happen
1726238071284.jpeg
can somebody tell me the correct route/choices to make this happend

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
ok i have bin trying almost all choices but i never get this happen
View attachment 4029142
can somebody tell me the correct route/choices to make this happend
That’s a scene where Guy is having dreams about all the girls, after falling asleep while watching his orc show. To get it, just go to the couch and watch TV after Ashe’s date. I’m eventually going to rearrange some stuff in that chapter to let people do multiple actions in one night, but for now that’s the only way to see it.

Reactions: Yamato Kunji

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
But we love incest. :devilish:
depends on the character for me. Not sure if i'll like it with Cassie tbh. I might not even play her path when it happens unless I end up liking her character. Right now I rather have more roleplay incest with Ashe lol

4.50 star(s) 201 Votes