Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Yeah for me Viola and Pepper I like a whole alot but I feel I need to see them develop more to really judge them accurately as I don't judge LI on their looks. Britt im a bit unsure about tbh one hand I really like her and feel for her and probably is one of the better options when it comes to Girlfriend / wife material. Yet she hasn't grabbed me nearly as much as my top 3. She would easily be my 4th favorite tho for now until Viola and Pepper get me to change my mind yet again when they get some love.

The only 2 LI that aren't for me is Mason and Gabby so they are automatically in last for me
yeah I like most of them too, and the same with Mason... I watched the bj scene but wasn't too into it, feels like kinda exploiting him, he has a lot of trauma. Gabby just doesn't do it for me neither in looks nor personality wise. But I have a few saves going, one for exclusive Nicki, one for Ashe, and one where I keep things open for everyone at the moment.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I don't like Gabby and Mason that much either but don't fret, next update should be around February :HideThePain:
Yeah I was gonna skip the update when I heard it's mostly Gabby and Mason but the cliffhanger with Nicki and well I heard there is some Viola in it so i'll play it cause at least there is some content with the other characters I like even if it's small in comparison.

Reactions: Ragnar

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah I was gonna skip the update when I heard it's mostly Gabby and Mason but the cliffhanger with Nicki and well I heard there is some Viola in it so i'll play it cause at least there is some content with the other characters I like even if it's small in comparison.
I have to try their corruption paths, also Viola content can be interesting even if there is not much planned for this update.

Reactions: Dee_Daa

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
im so indecisive when it comes to picking a favorite, they're all great in their own way. they have more depth than the usual, they aren't overly cliche, and there are lots of charming subtleties sprinkled in; like when Pepper reveals her softer, caretaker side and nurses MC's bruise, I bet she's the tough 'big sis' of her siblings that tries to keep them out of danger. this game doesn't throw those moments to the side in exchange for more detached sex stuff, or like boring exposition or w/e.

Reactions: Feyd

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
im so indecisive when it comes to picking a favorite, they're all great in their own way. they have more depth than the usual, they aren't overly cliche, and there are lots of charming subtleties sprinkled in; like when Pepper reveals her softer, caretaker side and nurses MC's bruise, I bet she's the tough 'big sis' of her siblings that tries to keep them out of danger. this game doesn't throw those moments to the side in exchange for more detached sex stuff, or like boring exposition or w/e.
Viola is #1.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Simon7 and Dee_Daa

Dee_Daa

Jul 21, 2021
Did someone tried the demo and can give us a return?
im sure it would be in good quality even if the animations are not the best thing and there isnt much variery in the sex scenes...the choice of the girls --looks or personality-- is good also the story...so if you played previous versions expect pretty much the same stuff...

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
What're your top ones then? Cause I see you posting on a lot of the games I like, so I figure your opinion is knowledgeable lol
The ones I don't post are the ones I don't like lol. But if you want, you can write to me privately and I'll tell you some names, saying it here is off topic.

With The

Jul 25, 2021
im sure it would be in good quality even if the animations are not the best thing and there isnt much variery in the sex scenes...the choice of the girls --looks or personality-- is good also the story...so if you played previous versions expect pretty much the same stuff...
the reason we feel so short because theres so many path the game had, thats why if we only play 1 path the game update feel so short.

Reactions: allanl9020142
4.50 star(s) 201 Votes