Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
it's still better than the ones where MC seemingly has a magic dick and everyone immediately falls for him, without any sort of character or relationship development. It's boring as fuck most of the time.
I agree, it gets tiring...all the knocking on the door at all hours...all wanting some of my big shiny helmet....

by the schwartz is it a burden....but someone has to do it.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
One thing I do like about harems is you normally see some lesbian action and that's something I'm looking forward to seeing in this too.

I just wonder which two girls will go first?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'll wait for nice guy path content anyway. Context and story is important to me in lesbian scenes if I don't get turned on by the story I won't get turned on by the action and a mean mc isn't something that turns me on.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't think I would like that combo to be honest maybe Pepper or her sister with Britt can be okay for me haha
I already have an emotional connection to every girl but Madison and of course Cassie so it would be hot for me if it's any girls but those two.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I already have an emotional connection to every girl but Madison and of course Cassie so it would be hot for me if it's any girls but those two.
I do feel for most of them including Ashe and Brit but idk for me I only would like certain combinations no matter how much I feel for them. Just some just feel out of place for me and I can't see it being hot for me no matter how much I feel for them. So I guess im a bit picky in this one if it's anything but a solo path.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
One thing I do like about harems is you normally see some lesbian action and that's something I'm looking forward to seeing in this too.
Not looking forward to the inevitable "is lesbian within harem is NTR or not" arumgnets that will ensue :KEK:

The already teased Ashe x Wren interests me I would say Ashe x Cassie but shes never gonna get off the bus

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I do feel for most of them including Ashe and Brit but idk for me I only would like certain combinations no matter how much I feel for them. Just some just feel out of place for me and I can't see it being hot for me no matter how much I feel for them. So I guess im a bit picky in this one if it's anything but a solo path.
Oh I'm still very monogamous when it comes to this game lesbian scenes would be a bonus but not essential.

• Wow
Reactions: armond

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I still treat this as a pokemon game.. gonna catch them all...
You will eventually have to make some decisions though because not all girls will want a open relationship some will demand a commitment.
Well maybe you can have them all on the dark path for a time but I really think Guy will suffer in the end on that path.

4.50 star(s) 201 Votes