Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Let me tell you guys a cautionary tale about why Guy needs a lesbian watching chair.

One day he was walking down the street thinking of girls kissing when all of a sudden, a bus full of supermodels pulled up beside him and then the hottest most beautiful model said to him 'hey you're that rich guy who helps people aren't you?'

Guy said 'I sure am what can I do for you fine ladies?' the sexy babe replied 'well as a reward we are going to have a lesbian orgy on your bed, and you can watch just sit in your special chair and enjoy the show handsome'

'But I don't have a lesbian watching chair' Guy said with a hint of sadness in his voice. so, the models started crying and said 'well I'm sorry but no lesbian orgy for you goodbye handsome'. Guy then went home sad the end.

Let that be a lesson folks ask your wife or girlfriend to get a lesbian watching chair because you never know when you will need it.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Let me tell you guys a cautionary tale about why Guy needs a lesbian watching chair.

One day he was walking down the street thinking of girls kissing when all of a sudden, a bus full of supermodels pulled up beside him and then the hottest most beautiful model said to him 'hey you're that rich guy who helps people aren't you?'

Guy said 'I sure am what can I do for you fine ladies?' the sexy babe replied 'well as a reward we are going to have a lesbian orgy on your bed, and you can watch just sit in your special chair and enjoy the show handsome'

'But I don't have a lesbian watching chair' Guy said with a hint of sadness in his voice. so, the models started crying and said 'well I'm sorry but no lesbian orgy for you goodbye handsome'. Guy then went home sad the end.

Let that be a lesson folks ask your wife or girlfriend to get a lesbian watching chair because you never know when you will need it.
lmfao is it weird I read this in Ian McDiarmid / Darth Sidious's voice. But I think you need to expanded on this Joshy what kind of chair is suitable as a lesbian watching chair and which isn't.

• Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023

No Problem for dominant Guy. He'd simply command one of the Girls to double as a chair.

4.50 star(s) 201 Votes