Windchaser

Jul 12, 2021
This is totally inconsequential, but it keeps bugging me that the thread title says 0.3.0b and the download is 0.3.0a. :)

Discorde

Jan 21, 2021
I don't know if RenPy supports it, and if TwistedScarlett will see fit to take care of it, but android isn't just used on smartphones: it's also used on all current gaming machines such as Anbernic consoles, which are sometimes in 4:3 (640x480) as is the case here. The fact that the game is in widescreen within the 4:3 screen is a bit of a shame. It would be really cool to be able to choose the game's display definition.

Apr 2, 2022
I am humbly asking for more mommy play in this game, was left a little unsatisfied with how little it showed up in the first game.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Why is there a ntr tag? I played the first one and there wasn't any ntr. Also this developer isn't even a NTR developer. As far as I know he is making harem games... Wtf is happening here? Does the sequel turned into a NTR game? Or is it an optional content which it doesn't happen in the story if you choose not to?

Last edited:

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Why is there a ntr tag? I played the first one and there wasn't any ntr. Also this developer isn't even a NTR developer. As far as I know he is making harem games... Wtf is happening here? Does the sequel turned into a NTR game? Or is it an optional content which it doesn't happen in the story if you choose not to?
There're no NTR scenes, the tag makes no sense.
Basically, there's a Brothel minigame where a selection of fetishes from a list of 30 appear, and you have to choose the one you think the girls would like the most. Cuckoldry is one of the 30 random options, but you never have to pick it, and that is notably not ntr. So I'll be removing the tag.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArhraCole

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
There're no NTR scenes, the tag makes no sense.
Basically, there's a Brothel minigame where a selection of fetishes from a list of 30 appear, and you have to choose the one you think the girls would like the most. Cuckoldry is one of the 30 random options, but you never have to pick it, and that is notably not ntr. So I'll be removing the tag.
Well it's good to hear. But if you pick it, there is s scene where mc is cucked? If there is a cuck scene, it's not really your type of scene I believe or belong in a harem game ... What makes you do such a scene all of a sudden?

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Well it's good to hear. But if you pick it, there is scene where mc is cucked? If there is a cuck scene, it's not really your type of scene or belong in a harem game I think... What makes you do such a scene all of a sudden?
The brothel minigame doesn't feature sex scenes. Would be a bit of a headache to write one for all 30.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
The brothel minigame doesn't feature sex scenes. Would be a bit of a headache to write one for all 30.
Oh... then the tag is absolutely ridiculous especially if you don't plan to add any cuck/ntr content in future either. Which I am 100% sure you won't considering your other games. Yeah it should be removed asap. Thank you for the info dude and good luck with your projects

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Twisted Dreamer By the way can I ask another question if you have time and it's not a spoiler? While the first game was amazing, I really got dissapointed about the lack of romance. I thought we could confess our love to Moxy and happily live after. Will we have actual romance with Moxy in this sequel? Like love confessions and be together as an actual married or at least boyfriend-girlfriend couple ( maybe open ended on mc side since Moxy wouldn't mind if mc having fun with other girls even if she is official with mc. She would join the fun even) . Or maybe a literal harem where mc is in a official loving relationship with multiple girls of his chosing? Not just friendship with benefits but actual loving relationship which mc will be their husband

Last edited:

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
Twisted Dreamer By the way can I ask another question if you have time and it's not a spoiler? While the first game was amazing, I really got dissapointed about the lack of romance. I thought we could confess our love to Moxy and happily live after. Will we have actual romance with Moxy in this sequel? Like love confessions and be together as an actual married or at least boyfriend-girlfriend couple ( maybe open ended on mc side since Moxy wouldn't mind if mc having fun with other girls even if she is official with mc. She would join the fun even) . Or maybe a literal harem where mc is in a official loving relationship with multiple girls of his chosing? Not just friendship with benefits but actual loving relationship which mc will be their husband
the first game used to have endings at one point where you could pick a girl to be your GF as an ending, but I forget the exact reason they removed that... I thought it was because some users hated the idea of an ending or something like that, but I also might be misremembering, it's been a while. One thing I know for sure is that there WAS endings in the first game at one point though before it got removed

5.00 star(s) 28 Votes