L30N4

Aug 2, 2021
Si la primera entrega ya era buena, esta va a ser mejor, pero como dijo un comentario antes... AGREGA EL EMBARAZO Y MI VIDA ES TUYA!!

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
renamed Claire but the Name change didn't stay. *EDIT* Starlight is calling me Anon & at the bar the bartender is option for Twighlight say rarity after I paid for information. also the new Twighlight after summoning again is 3.0. Unsure if that is on purpose.

Last edited:

kraftholocism24

Dec 25, 2022
This dev is by far, One of The Greats. TwistedScarlett60, You're very talented, and I have the utmost respect for your works. And believe me, I've enjoyed all of the Games you've made public. They're Masterpieces but in my opinion the FWB series is the one that got me into this and the whole f95 Community in the first place! that being said I just wanted to know when the next update for fwb2 is expected. I don't wanna rush you so if its easier to not answer that right away, for you to comfortably continue your wonderful work, I can respect that.. I guess it'd just be nice for a reach out from the dev, to this diehard fan you got right here.. call me selfish, idc id accept even that as being acknowledged! -:-<3 :cool:

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
This dev is by far, One of The Greats. TwistedScarlett60, You're very talented, and I have the utmost respect for your works. And believe me, I've enjoyed all of the Games you've made public. They're Masterpieces but in my opinion the FWB series is the one that got me into this and the whole f95 Community in the first place! that being said I just wanted to know when the next update for fwb2 is expected. I don't wanna rush you so if its easier to not answer that right away, for you to comfortably continue your wonderful work, I can respect that.. I guess it'd just be nice for a reach out from the dev, to this diehard fan you got right here.. call me selfish, idc id accept even that as being acknowledged! -:-<3 :cool:
2nd or 3rd week of September for sure

Koster184

Jul 4, 2018
TwistedScarlett60, What do you think will happen first: PonyWaifuSim begins and finishes Flustershy's arc, or you finish making entire FwB 2?

Made a sneak peek, there will be "alternate"-styled versions of Riku and Cream, right? *pleady eyes*
(btw choosing "Honeycrisp" alternate style won't affect sauna image)
Thanks a lot for all this settings! It was a real pain in the neck to find .APK with rename+recolor mod at the same time (i found only one, with russian translation)

Can't wait to see some more 4th wall breaking with "Cream" again. I hope you will do it!

Last edited:

Flecchikun

May 6, 2017
To the people who know do we have to play part 1, or we can just go to this one?
Do you have to, no. However if you want to know the backstory of what is going on under the MC's hood, you will. This continues the story of 1, but does not load any saves or anything, and knowing some things helps make choices in 2, it's not a mood killer to not know. I do, however suggest playing 1, it was a fun play and TS60 put work into it to make it a cut above the rest.

Dead_Note23

Mar 28, 2021
I don't know, but I really liked the first part. I understand that the second part is not even half ready, both technically and interactively (smartphone) is much more advanced (you can see a lot of experience and squeezing out all the features of the RenPy engine). But I don't like the second part in terms of drawing and plot. I wish the author success in development, the past games are excellent.

cheese_lover

Oct 1, 2022
1 was great and while the content isn't all there yet this is a nice follow up.

Looking forward to when this is more complete, but there's some good stuff already.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
111.png
Friendship with Benefits 2 - 0.4.0b
0.4.0 is finally here! It was cooking for a long time, especially since I was away for 11 days this month. Time to revisit the forest and see how Butters is doing! A new route is now available in the bakery, the less I say about that one the better :) And finally, we're returning to the brothel once more to see what our marshmallow duo at up to.
0.5.0 is actually already mid-development. The first bar route and second farm route have already been written, so hopefully the next update won't take as long. I can't believe we're already up to 100,000 words!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Changelog:
0.4:

Major:
  • Forest Route 2 Added: 2 Sex Scenes. 3 HCG
  • Bakery Route 1 Added: 1 Sex Scene, 2 HCG
  • Brothel Route 3: 1 Sex Scene, 2 HCG
  • Rosa: 1 Sex Scene, 1 HCG
  • Claire: 1 Sex Scene, 1 HCG
  • Current Word Count: 103,000
  • After Forest Route 2, several new freeroam scenes are available with Butters: Tailjob scene has a new penetration version. All succubus scenes have non-succubus variants.
  • After Brothel Route 3, several new freeroam scenes are now available with Melody: A variety of scenes unlock new penetration options.
Minor:
  • Added Hilda and Bastet's character art and brothel intro - scenes coming in 0.5
  • Added four new friendship feed updates.
  • Gallery Updated
  • Music Replay Updated
  • Plenty of typo and misc fixes

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
View attachment 3922949
Friendship with Benefits 2 - 0.3.0b

0.3.0 is here, finishing up the "Treehouse" portion of the game, and diving head first into the forest! Up next, we'll be returning to the forest, the boutique and checking out the bakery!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac
: - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android:
- - - WORKUPLOAD

Changelog:
0.3.0:

Major:
  • Treehouse Visit 2: +2 CG, 1 Sex Scene
  • Treehouse Visit 3: +4 CG, 1 Sex Scene
  • Forest Visit 1: +3 CG, 1 Sex Scene
  • Current Word Count: 74,233
  • +4 New CG from Phone Messages.
  • +1 New Day Event and +1 New Night Event.
  • +31 Simple CG added to the brothel demonstrating the various sexual acts.
  • New Freeroam Content: Ruby Thighjob. Lily Buttjob 2. Lily Selfcest Threesome 2.
  • Note: After a character has engaged in penetration for the first time, it becomes available for some previous scenes. This *spoiler* applies to Lily's content, adding additional penetration options to her buttjob and selfcest threesome scenes.
  • Farm Work: You can now grow and sell plants at the farm.
  • You can now buy Instant-Futa Pills: Supported Scenes: Penelope Cowgirl, Melody Footjob, Ruby Thighjob + some brand new scenes from 0.3
  • You can now buy the Milky Potion: Supported Scenes: Penelope Cowgirl. Penelope Breastjob, Moxie Missionary Pregnant, Moxie Facesitting, Melody Footjob, Ruby Thighjob + some brand new scenes from 0.3
Minor:
  • Brothel Work: Added three new customers. Honeycrisp, Ruby and Lily.
  • Added introductions for Claire and Rosa in the Brothel, no new sex scenes are availables, but you can now replay the Rosa scene.
  • Added the ability to rename the rest of the cast. Old saves will be prompted to do this on the world map.
  • Current Day and Money is now always visible in the UI. This can be switched off using the phone.
  • Cheats Menu: Added the ability to toggle completion flags on content.
  • Changed the music for working at the brothel
  • Added accurate weather icons
  • Chloe's name has been correct to Claire
  • Fixed instances of the phone's getting stuck on the screen
  • Fixed some sex scene replays available early
  • Fixed the top of text appearing too early.
  • A couple of background art improvements
Futa/trans tag is now missing

5.00 star(s) 28 Votes