Oct 11, 2018
If Celestia turned into Daybreaker 1000 years ago and is to this day like that, then everyone sees that as something normal. Especailly Twilight
True that would also explain why Celestia didn't have Twilight gather the elements of harmony or maybe they just don't exist in this world as the event that lead to there creation went wrong as Blackcurrant said.

I guess will have to wait and see. Love TwistedScarlett60 games so sure as hell don't want them to rush the game just because I want to see the out come :)

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
Please keep in mind that the bakery route isn't done (y)
I've already planned to cover some of your points in the second part.
I'm confused about one thing
She either wants to talk to the MC/puppet that had his memories from Pinkie Pie Orgy or she wants to talk to Player?
But she knows the Player exists too?

Kind of wish Blackurrant decided who she wants to talk to XD
The puppet/vessel or the player

Imagine if there was an option to force the puppet to say something that they don't know.
Normally when there is an option, it's somewhat based on puppet's knowledge and previous actions or situation.
And again if she teases the Player;)
FriendshipwithBenefits2_aEDGfFoPob.png
Like with clicking.
Why not gave her in return or a scare? :sneaky:
She would never expect Player to do anthing XD
Like forcing the puppet to say things?

Last edited:

anonburner

Sep 24, 2024
Ok, so first thing first in the frist psot: THANK YOU TWISTEDSCARLETT FOR BLESSING US WITH A SEQUEL!

For Friendship with Benefits 2, I've written a list of fetishes each character has, and will get explored in their content. One of the characters does have a pregnancy fetish, and may be able to get pregnant. But as you can imagine, this is extremely challenging to write around in a game where the story will only take about a month. It may be left as a what-if future scenario.
So if the main story is gonna take about a month, like the first one, ...

Are we gonna repeat the basic plot structure of the first one? Because we've already got abundant forewarning that this setting is darker (and grimmer, and kinkier). I'm not sure that "you've been used the whole time, MC" is really a twist anymore. Maybe it's just the game setting up our expectations based on the first one, to give a contrasting plot?

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Koster184

Jul 4, 2018
A preview for those patiently waiting for Farm 2:
That's a good route.. Are we gonna fix applejack's drinking problem? ;-)
By replacing cider with Anna's milk

Meanwhile you can fix "Thanks I appreciate that" line.
Also, "Nah, it's fine.. Maybe I'm just the one..." screen has wrong facial expression I think.

anonburner

Sep 24, 2024
That's a good route.. Are we gonna fix applejack's drinking problem? ;-)
By replacing cider with Anna's milk

Meanwhile you can fix "Thanks I appreciate that" line.
Also, "Nah, it's fine.. Maybe I'm just the one..." screen has wrong facial expression I think.
Why fix her drinking problem when we could acquire a drinking problem?

• Haha
Reactions: Koster184
5.00 star(s) 28 Votes