RPGM - Frieren and Fern in the Lewd Dungeon [v0.1] [Jujumatsu]

1. 1.00 star(s)

k2ren

version 0.1

absolute garbage. and waste of time. it's full of grind. nearly only grind, with nearly no H-scenes at all. there are 6 altogether but most of them are drawn in paint and they are superbad. like I could draw them in probably 10minutes MAX and i failed art in school.

the only not completely terrible sex scene is when fern licks frieren's asshole (after grinding for 1h to level up) and when Sense facesits Fern.. both are on the preview pictures. but the first couple of sex scenes feel like a joke they are so bad. not even close to the level of detail to these preview pictures.

ofc a puzzle is there to prevent you those scenes, and most of you will get stuck but you can just try everything and you will figure it out, because dev is really bad at making the game so the buttons you have to step on are not visible, nor are they intuitive, nor will you know what to do in those puzzles, because the design is just terrible(you can only push objects in 1direction, but they are mostly just bait)

i really really wanted to like this game because i liked the premise and the way characters talked felt genuine, but sex scenes are complete joke not just by art standard but by character standard too. they feel like lifeless robots.

but worst part of the game is the grind. extremely boring. and ofc if you lose against monsters there is just GAME OVER. if you didn't save, well tough luck. grind more. no battlefuck mechanics, just some story licking with paint drawn art.

no wonder nobody reviewed this game yet, because nobody survived the grind, i only survived due to my autism level of fanaticsm toward my love for frieren the anime.

the pictures in the preview don't show how absolutely BAD some scenes are, you will never recognize anyone in those sex scenes.