Ren'Py - Frihetsjord [v0.1.9] [SPodvohom Games]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Forgotted

A pretty amateurish game attempt with very unreliable updates and no support.

Poor graphics that are entry level at best as well as low resolution and grainy.

The game seems to be buggy and has no developer support. Luckily there are F95 members willing to help folks if they can.

There are no choices other than sometimes you can pay gold rather than suck chick dicks or be anally assaulted by them.

Building and management in your camp is overly simplistic and boring. Click on build a house then come back several days later.

Poor writing not just because English isn’t their primary language. It’s just a bad story...or lack of story.

Fighting only involves repeatedly clicking mouse button.

Navigation and UI are really bad and inefficient.

Very little content and no 'growth' from a 3.5 year old attempt.

………….You get the idea…….. Not a game worth wasting your time on….
  2. 2.00 star(s)

The_Harem_Lover

English is satisfactory, but the dialogue among the characters requires significant improvement, and the conversation needs some depth.

The image quality is poor. Need improvement in lighting and shadows.

There is no animation but a loop of images.

The story's theme looks interesting, but it is a thoroughly unengaging story and lacks exciting turns, while the characters have no build-up or background story, and they are not engaging. Additionally, because the render quality is poor, the characters do not have any attraction.

At times, the game doesn't make any sense. For instance, it seems that licking the feet of a gatekeeper of the town would give me the permit the entry inside or sucking the futa-dick of a bandit group leader would make them leave their base, which is total nonsense and makes the main character unnecessary or the task/mission idiotic.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

FelFF

v0.1.5 review

I'm very excited to see where this game goes as the it has a lot of room to grow but not so not so much that I fear it gets abandoned before it feels like a fulfilling game to play like you often see with sandbox games. It's already pretty satisfying.

The developer's render quality seems to be improving over time, & I'd expect that to continue in future updates. The gameplay itself is a big step up from previous SPodvo. It *is* a sandbox, which many may not love, but it's at a nice middle ground between totally open & visual novel

For those who haven't played yet, there is for sure enough content to give this a spin, so if you enjoy straight and futa/trans (although mostly futa as top, not a ton of futa/trans bottoms, but I really really hope that changes in the future) I'd recommend... unless you despise sandbox games.

4.5/5, could've easily given it 4 stars instead of 5, I hate to throw 5's out like candy but I'm rounding up b/c I find myself periodically hoping for an update, so the game left an great impression.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Belfaborac

English isn't terrible, but it certainly isn't great. Stilted and awkward at best.

Grainy and low res.

No animations despite being tagged otherwise. No, 2-3 transitions doesn't qualify as animated.

Thoroughly unengaging story, without interesting twists and characters as deep and interesting as cardboard cut-outs.

Could conceivably become a decent game with an awful lot of work, but I'd say the best bet would be to scrap it and start over with something that's considerably more fleshed out. As is it's best avoided.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Giovany

I really like this game

Even its in early state it has nice amount of sexual content
    I really like management games i hope there will be more mechanics for that

if we can grow our community and chose what kind of leader we are gonna be that would be awesome

im excited to see what kind of game it will become in the future
  6. 3.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

This is an average VN. The story is bland, the characters are just forgettable.
    PROS
    The English isn't bad
    The cheat menu in the house is nice
    CONS
    Lighting in some scenes is bad
    Missions are hard to do
    Overall
    I got to the point where I had to go to the barracks, and just got told to leave. I'm not even sure how you transitioned form your home back to that town. There are big story holes. It would be better just to stick to one thing and go from there. Seems like the dev is going in different directions at the same time. I might check back again to see if there is any progress.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Aleks Mark

A very interesting and promising game with a decent storyline and content. The presence of a foot brings a twist to dark Nordic stories and empowers the character. I hope that the author will not be too clever that in the end he will come to a halt of the project, as it was with many games. I appreciate the advance as excellent and wish you success.