Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
Well 'X New Events' is boring... But 'X New Events With This Waifu' is somewhat more interesting as it tells fans if this update was for them or any other character they are interested in. Other things like wholesome headpats, raunchy action, or new features caters more to who's looking for what. In the end it all boils down to advertising, marketing, and basic shilling.
Thank you for this input, it is something that I will highly consider and look into. Will have to do it my way, of course :p, to keep the change log from spoiling any of the bigger scenes, but I will figure something out. Again, thank you, this is the type of valuable advice I have referred to in previous posts.

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
So, who can get pregnant in this game and what's the extent of the pregnancy content?
Most of the wives / slaves.
As of present release Only Kylie & Kathy can NOT get pregnant.
Maddie & Maya have a very hard time getting pregnant. All others are viable.
HOWEVER. Only Bonnie & Milis are pregnant as of last update that are known about..!

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
The chapter 2 skip has been in for a while :p, and v0.1.9 is going to be a lot of background fixes and a few smaller events. I must clarify the chapter 1 rework, it is going to take a while to untangle that mess so I am taking some time this month to do some of it. The rework will be done in two phases. The first phase is fixing the format of the first chapter and will be implemented as soon as I am done and it has been thoroughly play tested. The second phase (which is way off in the future somewhere) is updating all of the visual scenes to match the chapter 2 quality. So it is a huge undertaking.

I don't get a lot of time everyday to work on the game, so I have been prioritizing the main story line since that is the most important thing to me. For those out there asking about a change log, I typically put out 4 new events every update, sometimes 5. Seeing a change log every month that says "4 New Events.... 4 New Events... 4 New Events... 5 New Events... 4 New Events" seems pointless to me. I may put out a change log here in the thread when I release v0.1.9 here so people know what minor changes were made. Normally I just tell people to play until it says "This is the end of events so far," I have been trying to get better at adding those in at the end so people know where they can stop.
I'm on day 20 and back home (the math does not add up on being away several weeks) and Talia is not an option like Bonnie, and having no contact with Bonnie is weird, especially as we are well past her moving in.
A few language issues and typo's so far. Otherwise, on the long black screen between scenes is annoying, I hope these are the chapter one fixes you refer to here. Oh, and the girls should sleep more seductively, like Bonnie.

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
I'm on day 20 and back home (the math does not add up on being away several weeks) and Talia is not an option like Bonnie, and having no contact with Bonnie is weird, especially as we are well past her moving in.
A few language issues and typo's so far. Otherwise, on the long black screen between scenes is annoying, I hope these are the chapter one fixes you refer to here. Oh, and the girls should sleep more seductively, like Bonnie.
Ignore the days, they have little bearing on the game any longer and are only there to show you how many times you have slept. I may phase them out come Chapter 3. As far as the long black screens, I will look at the chapter as a whole and decide if I want to fill in those blanks or not. As the game progresses I still use the black screens, but have tried to keep it limited to transitions over the last several updates. Some of the sleeping scenes will get an update, but they will stick to the characters personality and their relationship to the MC. In chapter 3 I will probably have it so you can look in closer on each character separately while they are sleeping.

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Ignore the days, they have little bearing on the game any longer and are only there to show you how many times you have slept. I may phase them out come Chapter 3. As far as the long black screens, I will look at the chapter as a whole and decide if I want to fill in those blanks or not. As the game progresses I still use the black screens, but have tried to keep it limited to transitions over the last several updates. Some of the sleeping scenes will get an update, but they will stick to the characters personality and their relationship to the MC. In chapter 3 I will probably have it so you can look in closer on each character separately while they are sleeping.
I mention it due to the massive changes it could make as the game gets bigger. Filling the black frames with early content and old players needing to start a long game over, it hurts dev's.

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
I mention it due to the massive changes it could make as the game gets bigger. Filling the black frames with early content and old players needing to start a long game over, it hurts dev's.
The rework will shorten the time and effort that it takes complete the first chapter. Everything comes down to how much time that I have to work on the game. Splitting my time between fixing old content(this includes filling in some of those blank scenes) and creating new content is not easy with a limited schedule, so I have chosen to mainly work on the new content. Currently the entire slog that is chapter 1 can be skipped if you do not want to play it again. This month I just happen to be working on a lot of the systems in the game and fixing some minor issues that take time to fix. This includes taking more time this month to unravel the knot of chapter 1 so I can rebuild it properly. After that is done then I will try to fix all of the scenes in that first chapter one day. It is on my to-do list, just not a top priority.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
From the Eclipse [v0.1.7] [Erochaser] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.1.7 · · · (567.8 MiB :: 3.2 GiB)
Mac v0.1.7 · · · (533.7 MiB :: 3.17 GiB )
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Does anyone Know If There's more Content After The Nightmare Or Do I Have To Save Up Enough Credit For A Certain Scene To Trigger I am On Day 48

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
Does anyone Know If There's more Content After The Nightmare Or Do I Have To Save Up Enough Credit For A Certain Scene To Trigger I am On Day 48
Are you talking about the nightmare at the start of Chapter 2? If so just follow the blue events to proceed. They should just about all trigger in the bedroom, and most events that end will put you where you need to be for the next one.

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Are you talking about the nightmare at the start of Chapter 2? If so just follow the blue events to proceed. They should just about all trigger in the bedroom, and most events that end will put you where you need to be for the next one.
sorry I Meant Second Nightmare From The Update I'm Not Sure To Add The Spoiler Tag And O Erochaser If You Read My Post The One Before I Ask For Help And Yes The Super Long One And If Managed Read Through It To get To The End I Before Edit It And See What I Said At The End Of My Original Post At The Time Didn't Dawn on Me What I said Originally The Way I Put It You Could Of Thought I Was Being Pushy And Whiny And Maybe Rude And If I Was I'm Sorry:cry: When I Meant Exact Opposite And IF You Like Hearing From Fans From Your Game For Suggestions And Feedback On Your Game I Have A Quite Few Suggestions For You That You Might Be Interested In If You Like To Hear Them

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
sorry I Meant Second Nightmare From The Update I'm Not Sure To Add The Spoiler Tag And O Erochaser If You Read My Post The One Before I Ask For Help And Yes The Super Long One And If Managed Read Through It To get To The End I Before Edit It And See What I Said At The End Of My Original Post At The Time Didn't Dawn on Me What I said Originally The Way I Put It You Could Of Thought I Was Being Pushy And Whiny And Maybe Rude And If I Was I'm Sorry:cry: When I Meant Exact Opposite And IF You Like Hearing From Fans From Your Game For Suggestions And Feedback On Your Game I Have A Quite Few Suggestions For You That You Might Be Interested In If You Like To Hear Them
I did not take your comment as rude or pushy, so no worries! :D

My apologies on the lack marking the end of 0.1.7. I have been good at doing so lately and not sure how I dropped the ball on that one. In version 0.1.7 there are 5 events total added. They are:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope this helps. I just went into the code to re-verify these event names (it has been almost 2 months since I wrote them).

As far as fan suggestions go, I am always open to hearing suggestions and feedback. Just keep in mind that just because people suggest things does not mean they will be implemented, but I genuinely try read each one and weigh the possibilities. And I do not always communicate if I will or will not use a suggestion, I will just make the change and move on. I also have very limited time to each week to work on the game, I do it during my free time, so my ability to add new features is limited. It is just easier for me to add new story events instead of complicated systems that do not add to the story.

That being said, I have seen some suggestions here that I may try to implement in future updates. Thank you for enjoying the game!

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes