RPGM - Completed - Frontier King Miiko [v1.0] [shoku]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 847700

The art style is terrible, and the gameplay is weird. Some mechanics are completely useless, and the game features very poorly-written characters. Not worth downloading, find a better game to play. Premise is also pretty dumb.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

GoonerM96

The reason why I give this 3/5 is because of the h-animations and the battle-fuck element. Besides that, it's a very dumb game. The story is dumb that it makes the wood soften. There is nothing to explore or have fun with after you finished the story, which kinda disappointed me. You can make her pregnan as much as you want, but it isn't worth it. The character has 0 personality. It's just young... looking women vs horny men. There are various clothes to wear but she wears the same boring old clothes when she's in battle which defeats the purpose of wearing clothing in the battle-fuck rpg. The map is boring and vacant, just like my face.
    I liked Shoku's previous works, but this ain't it.
    3/5
  3. 3.00 star(s)

markconnor

It's just okay. Not one of Shoku's best works.

Basically if you've played Girl Knight Milk, A Record of Delia's War, Hero Latia, Petite Goddess Emily, or Annelitte, it's the same game just a different sprite. It falls short of some of its better sister titles by a story really lacking any originality in the plot, a real dumbing down of the mechanics and challenge, a quick game with few maps compared to the other titles by the publisher, and a lack of the corruption feeling the better titles like Milk or Emily gave (i.e. Miiko just felt like she was going along with the lewdness, whereas Milk, Emily and Delia felt tricked into lewdness).

At this point, it sort of just feels like Shoku is reusing assets to squeeze out as much money from previously created content as they can. It's the same pregnancy mechanic, same clothing mechanic, same voices and sounds...literally just changing the sprites and some half-assed maps.