Wolf RPG Completed Frontier of Sister Indulgence ~Tale of Lust in Poluluka~ [v1.1] [Fushidaratei]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Wolfso

Jul 14, 2017
Im also missing most of the text (only saw some big letters when one of the girls shouted) .Do you need a specific character table for this?

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Last time I played there was different endings. How can you get those to work? Thanks

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
Doesn't work for me. I lauch it and nothing happens. Tried applocal jap, game just runs in the background but doesn't show up

EDIT: I fixed the issue by changing "WindowModeFlag=0" in the game.ini to "WindowModeFlag=1"

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
Do you guys know similar games like this one ? In terms or art and all, except for the girlish look of the protag and the female dom. Thx
I know of a few, Sprite Hills have some good pixel art, not sure where to find a translated version though.
Unholy Productions, and are pretty good. some of these can be found on this site somewhere

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Do you guys know similar games like this one ? In terms or art and all, except for the girlish look of the protag and the female dom. Thx
I know of a few, Sprite Hills have some good pixel art, not sure where to find a translated version though.
Unholy Productions, and are pretty good. some of these can be found on this site somewhere
Regarding Sprite Hills: Alternate DiMansion Mystery Record has a thread , and the first Pixel Town game has a thread . Both are in English, as expected of this forum.
Lab2 from your list is unfortunately not fully translated as NPC dialogue (of which there is maybe 5-7 whole sentences of) and menu descriptions of items and power-ups are in Japanese. It's still playable because enough of its menu is in English. Its upload thread is .
Pretty sure we have only one TissuBox game uploaded: Everyday Sexual Life with Hikkikomori Sister. Its thread is .

Kind of surprised you didn't suggest the other games from this developer, the Delta series: Crimes of has a thread , Indecency of has its , and finally Lust of is over . Main character could not be further from girly, and there's pretty much no femdom across all three games.

justiced

Jul 15, 2018
i think you just go back to the shop for the next thing
hmmm...but it's not showed up did I skip something, after I drank and animation show up I did't find any clue to continued the game. it's just like I play on free mode with no main quest.

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
hmmm...but it's not showed up did I skip something, after I drank and animation show up I did't find any clue to continued the game. it's just like I play on free mode with no main quest.
run araund go to sleep idk try stuff till it works its been a while since i played so i dont really know anymore

Reactions: justiced

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
can someone tell me how to use the last 3 items (unhibitor) that says i can have some kind of sex with each girl? i not sure where it is used

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes