Wolf RPG Completed Frontier of Sister Indulgence ~Tale of Lust in Poluluka~ [v1.1] [Fushidaratei]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
The sequel is out. I hope the translator feel like work in the new game too. This game is great.
you mean the prequel sequel? yep the japanese game version is out on allthefallen website for those who wanna play early in the game.

Reactions: Radu

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
V1.1
- -

v1.1
Added an event where, in Chapter 4 onward,
if you are caught stealing panties by the owner
of those panties, you will be 'punished'.
only 1 event added? ehh?

xXRaven01xX

Dec 2, 2018
this game is good I had already played it the only thing is that this brand has more new games that look interesting

echizen128

Sep 5, 2017
I've had mixed success with NTLEAS overall, and none here. Crashes after ~3 seconds, though text is displayed properly. Which codepage should be used?

EDIT: Needed to specify "ntleah.dll" under Advanced Options.

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2018
Games like this just attract my attention like a mass miasma of pheromones I'm hoping the game lives up to the positive comments that I've seen, i hope so.

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
This game would be so much better with NTR but it's still a superb game. Love the pixal art sex, wish there was more of this type of game here. Would love if any could link some

Reactions: anime66

Sachiko

Aug 7, 2017
Awesome game, i really liked the pixel animations and the girls were pretty :love: Kinda sad that they are no pregnancy ending since a lot of them were asking for it xD.. Anyway i'm looking forward to the next game !

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
This game would be so much better with NTR but it's still a superb game.
No, it wouldn't, hows that for a controversial statement?

In all seriousness now, the closest thing I can think of is a Chrono Trigger flash animation called , there's also another animation that for some reason I can't find anywhere now, is about a bunch of wolves attacking a village, getting in an orphanage and raping all the girls inside, then Marle is taken there, not really a game, but there you go, pixel animation for you

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The game has great art and high quality pixel animations. The bdsm stuff happened at the beginning and later chapters were full of handjob scenes which is weird progression wise. Was depressing to note things never escalated anywhere.
Game has no choices whatsoever, you could watch a video of the game and get 1:1 the same experience, just a string of plot or sex scenes.
This scene belongs to a hall of fame.
frontiers.png

No, it wouldn't, hows that for a controversial statement?
It was full of girls being jealous of the boy they want exclusivity to fucking other girls. Seems like cucking to me.

f95zoners

May 5, 2018
About (the new
game) This is what I found in dev blog:
"Questions about the English translation version. We can not make a statement yet, but there is a possibility that it can be released as early as this year." (translated with google translate)

Reactions: Greg_ and ejmuerte

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Feel like playing this but I think I remember reading that the ending wasn't that great or seemed more like a bad ending, is that right?

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes