v1900

Apr 21, 2020
So the sister is a sociopath who at least acts like she hates the MC. Yet one line makes it seem like she's surprised you think that.

Honestly... if there EVER is supposed to be ANY kind of caring relationship with the sister,
TONE HER SOCIOPATH PARTS AND BLATANT HATE AND DISGUST DOWN A LOT.
Rewrite earlier scenes if you have to...

Because, right now, if you wrote a scene where she gets a bullet in the skull, it seems like the MC would feel RELIEF more than anything.
Yeah I found it somewhat strange when she responded confused to saying its clear she hates you. Especially since even if you try to be nice in her house prior to this and for example ask to watch some tv together she pretty much tells you to fuck off... How can she be surprised we think she hates us?

I mean... she's clearly in the memories of the shooting and knows more but refuses to tell you, at this point not knowing anything combined with amnesia and a bitch sister is pissing me off.
Shit mates, not just the sister. The mother is not any better, this update we learned that the MC is 19 years old and none of those cunts seam to care that he just stumbles though the city with no money or direction. He is like a fucking dog with a chip and a tag that they just fetch when they need to tell him something. Just like a dog they do not care if he sleeps under a roof or not. Sad to see that the only care is provided by A dude with tits.

I am sure that there is a purpose for those characters to be like that but if it is something other that corruption or domination I do not see it.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Shit mates, not just the sister. The mother is not any better, this update we learned that the MC is 19 years old and none of those cunts seam to care that he just stumbles though the city with no money or direction. He is like a fucking dog with a chip and a tag that they just fetch when they need to tell him something. Just like a dog they do not care if he sleeps under a roof or not. Sad to see that the only care is provided by A dude with tits.

I am sure that there is a purpose for those characters to be like that but if it is something other that corruption or domination I do not see it.
I have to admit that it makes me happy to see so much thought put into the plot and why they behave the way they do towards the MC.

Indeed it will not have jumped out at you, the MC receives few answers and attention from his two relatives but indeed each one has his own TOTALLY opposite reason to be like that with him...

The MC will have to keep pulling the string of his destiny to unravel all this.

Reactions: ZioGano and v1900

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
I don't have a strong negative opinion towards the sister yet, she seems like a though cookie to crack and Im sure we will learn her motivations and why she seems so cold to the MC in due time. Overall I liked what I played a lot!, the art style is pretty good, I like the GUI with the arrows that help you navigate the big ass house of the sister, the music is great, futa/trans content which is always welcome...seems like a recipe for a pretty solid VN. That said, damn.....that rape scene in the prison was pretty disturbing...I kinda regret I decided to watch it...

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Sure it might turn out to be a stupid reason (I suspect as much with the Mom..), but at least the question is making this more intriuging than your average coma-amnesia-clichee story.

I don't mind the sister too much so far either, but I *do* mind the MC being surprisingly ok with this kind of treatment. His little outburst in the hospital should have come much earlier, much stronger and much more persistent.
Nevermind that he seems about as self-aware as a flat hedgehog on a highway - who only notices having no money/phone/lack of certain skills/knowledge of where you are the moment it comes up?
Of course you can chalk that up on the drugs messing with him, but I'd still like to see it improve..

Valhuir

Mar 18, 2019
There is obviously a reason for it.

I think the dev has a better idea what is going on in his own story than you do.
Doesn't mean it's a good story, dude.

Even so... as things stand, there is literally no rational reason I would want to keep playing if the Sister is intended as a love interest. She's pretty much irredeemable, and any "excuse" would be a serious asspull.

Valhuir

Mar 18, 2019
There can be many reasons for her character.
Perhaps she blames herself for what happened to the MC, and in this way tries to protect him from her work and from the danger associated with it.
It is quite obvious that she is pretending.

Judging by the cover of the game (from the banner), everything will change, and perhaps MC will become her partner.
I'd have agreed she was pretending... if she hadn't proved she's a sociopath with how she treated the attacker.

You want info? Have it ALMOST happen and yank the attacker out, and say, "So, now, what were you saying about who hired you?"

You just want to be cruel and cause pain and don't give a shyte about who actually called the hit? Do what the sister did.

Reactions: v1900

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Sure it might turn out to be a stupid reason (I suspect as much with the Mom..), but at least the question is making this more intriuging than your average coma-amnesia-clichee story.

I don't mind the sister too much so far either, but I *do* mind the MC being surprisingly ok with this kind of treatment. His little outburst in the hospital should have come much earlier, much stronger and much more persistent.
Nevermind that he seems about as self-aware as a flat hedgehog on a highway - who only notices having no money/phone/lack of certain skills/knowledge of where you are the moment it comes up?
Of course you can chalk that up on the drugs messing with him, but I'd still like to see it improve..
It is always a stupid reason. I also suspect that it is a stupid reason with the sister. Some have argued that it is to protect the MC from her work but it does not fit with the fact that if the MC is such an important person as we are lead to believe he could be kidnapped or killed at any point that they leave him wandering the streets looking for food or shelter. To the point that the MC follows a stranger to his/her house and the sister later getting pissed about it hours (presumably) later.

On the "self-aware as a flat hedgehog on a highway" part (you made me laugh with that shit). It is surprisingly accurate, some patients suffering retrograde amnesia do behave like that. I am basing this in my personal experience. I remember that my loss of memory was fucked up enough to know who my family members were (I could match faces to names) but not much else, I felt no familial connection. When he tells the hotdog lady/dude in a nonchalant way how his family treats him and at the hospital he just rolls with punches I kind of get him, although in my case I turned douchebag extraordinaire.

Also I am sure that you have heard of personality changes due to retrograde amnesia. It is not really that it changes but it is more like it resets because the chemical levels in the brain remain the same, for example, cortisol is important to determine how fast you get pissed off (we all manage different level of cortisol) and if suddenly you lose all conscious self reflexed mechanisms to deal with rage it is not that you are now an irritable person but you always were now you just can not manage it. So I think that the relaxed come what may attitude of the MC is his base (original) character and the assholes are really the mom and the sister.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.37 + Uncensor

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 518 MB

Come find me on .

Last edited:

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
It is always a stupid reason. I also suspect that it is a stupid reason with the sister. Some have argued that it is to protect the MC from her work but it does not fit with the fact that if the MC is such an important person as we are lead to believe he could be kidnapped or killed at any point that they leave him wandering the streets looking for food or shelter. To the point that the MC follows a stranger to his/her house and the sister later getting pissed about it hours (presumably) later.
maybe he is important but not THAT important, like he is important to her since he is her brother, but not important enough to restrain him and keep him safe at all times....Or maybe there was no reason to believe the MC was in danger at all. The assault on the house caught the sister by surprise too.

On the "self-aware as a flat hedgehog on a highway" part (you made me laugh with that shit). It is surprisingly accurate, some patients suffering retrograde amnesia do behave like that. I am basing this in my personal experience. I remember that my loss of memory was fucked up enough to know who my family members were (I could match faces to names) but not much else, I felt no familial connection. When he tells the hotdog lady/dude in a nonchalant way how his family treats him and at the hospital he just rolls with punches I kind of get him, although in my case I turned douchebag extraordinaire.

Also I am sure that you have heard of personality changes due to retrograde amnesia. It is not really that it changes but it is more like it resets because the chemical levels in the brain remain the same, for example, cortisol is important to determine how fast you get pissed off (we all manage different level of cortisol) and if suddenly you lose all conscious self reflexed mechanisms to deal with rage it is not that you are now an irritable person but you always were now you just can not manage it. So I think that the relaxed come what may attitude of the MC is his base (original) character and the assholes are really the mom and the sister.
That's very interesting, now, why does people have such bad opinion about the mom? I mean, she obviously cares about her son, she doesn't reveal many things since the doctor asked her to no do it, also she seems to be in some kind of high responsability job, and probably doesn't have too much free time in general, besides that there is no reason to think something bad about her...

• Thinking Face

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
maybe he is important but not THAT important, like he is important to her since he is her brother, but not important enough to restrain him and keep him safe at all times....Or maybe there was no reason to believe the MC was in danger at all. The assault on the house caught the sister by surprise too.

That's very interesting, now, why does people have such bad opinion about the mom? I mean, she obviously cares about her son, she doesn't reveal many things since the doctor asked her to no do it, also she seems to be in some kind of high responsability job, and probably doesn't have too much free time in general, besides that there is no reason to think something bad about her...
He is not important by himself but he is important because he is a possible target to damage the family. Imagine he gets kidnapped for the purpose of influencing the sister or the mother or killed as retaliation. He should be guarded in my opinion and not the half assed job the sister does. [1]

Talking about the mother being a piece of shit. she knows that he is just wandering the streets with no money for food and she sends him to the obligatory course for people out of cryo without even a pen. Think about it she just has to tell her assistant or someone in her staff to take care of that if she is to busy. The thing about doctors telling family members to withhold information is more of a story telling device than reality so I will ignore that even if it makes her look worse. It is a situation in which the actions speak louder than words, she says oh my poor boy but she leaves him high and dry.

[edit]
-----------
[1] If I am not mistaken it is the second time an attempt has been made on the MC's life.

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
So the renders are fairly standard, as are the models - lots seem familiar so I presume I've seen in other games. What'll probably carry the game is the story as the whole dystopian future thing seems pretty interesting, likewise with the reason for the MCs accident, and at no point was I bored and felt like skipping.

Which is why it's a bit of a shame the language hasn't had more of a thorough pass. It's not terrible, but doesn't quite flow right and there's lots of instances of things just being slightly off, I seem to remember the MC referring to his stationary as "furniture" or that hotdog lady saying stuff like "thank to you", and whatnot.

The other reason I'm guessing it'll be popular, as it seems well rated for what it is, is the herma bits as futa stuff doesn't often tend to be the focal part of the plot in a lot of games.

I did enjoy that the game features rough sex. The 2 women I'm into the most is the adventurous girl from his class, and the gang girl... so I greatly enjoyed the rape scene with her, a bit of a shame it was cut off before it became a full on gangbang, but I'm hoping there'll be lots more darker content, as the game would be worth playing for that alone.

I wasn't into the faux-sandbox... pretty much always it was pointless as there was only one thing to do next, and unless it mechanically changes a lot in the future then it would be better served without any of that.

Also even with the incest patch, which correctly identifies the mother and sister, the latter is often being referred to as his landlady in a really weird and unnatural way. She's also a bit over the top with her unlikableness, there's hints here and there that she actually cares about the MC and things, so I just feel she shouldn't be so hammy and more of a nuanced character from the get go.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
He is not important by himself but he is important because he is a possible target to damage the family. Imagine he gets kidnapped for the purpose of influencing the sister or the mother or killed as retaliation. He should be guarded in my opinion and not the half assed job the sister does.
but the assault to the house caught even the sister by surprise, maybe there was no reason to believe anybody would be in danger...and as soon as that happened we saw a heavy increase in the security with the SWAT looking guys in the roof of the hospital.

Talking about the mother being a piece of shit. she knows that he is just wandering the streets with no money for food and she sends him to the obligatory course for people out of cryo without even a pen. Think about it she just has to tell her assistant or someone in her staff to take care of that if she is to busy. The thing about doctors telling family members to withhold information is more of a story telling device than reality so I will ignore that even if it makes her look worse. It is a situation in which the actions speak louder than words, she says oh my poor boy but she leaves him high and dry.
lol I wont die on the "defend the mom hill" but It could be as simple as "her sister is taking care of him, so I shouldn't worry too much" maybe she believed the sister was providing him with money and all the things he needs for his classes?

Now the real question is...the hot dog girl...Im the only one that believes there is something sketchy with her?...did she find the MC THAT attractive?, because she is moving waaaay too fast, they didn't exchange more than 3 words and she was already giving him free food, inviting him to her place and making "a move" to get in his pants...I think she is related to the MC from before the incident, and wants to be close to keep an eye on him....or maybe she is just super horny like the classmate

Reactions: Edrick23 and v1900

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Also even with the incest patch, which correctly identifies the mother and sister, the latter is often being referred to as his landlady in a really weird and unnatural way. She's also a bit over the top with her unlikableness, there's hints here and there that she actually cares about the MC and things, so I just feel she shouldn't be so hammy and more of a nuanced character from the get go.
well, she kinda is his landlady but also her sister...

man this website has me jaded with the concept of landlords/landladies by default even when it makes sense :ROFLMAO:

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
but the assault to the house caught even the sister by surprise, maybe there was no reason to believe anybody would be in danger...and as soon as that happened we saw a heavy increase in the security with the SWAT looking guys in the roof of the hospital.

lol I wont die on the "defend the mom hill" but It could be as simple as "her sister is taking care of him, so I shouldn't worry too much" maybe she believed the sister was providing him with money and all the things he needs for his classes?

Now the real question is...the hot dog girl...Im the only one that believes there is something sketchy with her?...did she find the MC THAT attractive?, because she is moving waaaay too fast, they didn't exchange more than 3 words and she was already giving him free food, inviting him to her place and making "a move" to get in his pants...I think she is related to the MC from before the incident, and wants to be close to keep an eye on him....or maybe she is just super horny like the classmate
It is kind of all over the place when it comes to the security because we see the armed guards in the hospital but next he gets dumped at the docks and ends up walking alone to the hotdog lady/dude. I also think Mr. tits knew him from before and I am surprised the MC does not need a wheelchair.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
It is kind of all over the place when it comes to the security because we see the armed guards in the hospital but next he gets dumped at the docks and ends up walking alone to the hotdog lady/dude. I also think Mr. tits knew him from before and I am surprised the MC does not need a wheelchair.
What?, docks? holy crap I just noticed I played the 0.0.3 and there is a 0.0.4! niceee

one question, if I already played the 0.0.3 how do I keep my progress when updating to 0.0.4? :unsure:

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
What?, docks? holy crap I just noticed I played the 0.0.3 and there is a 0.0.4! niceee

one question, if I already played the 0.0.3 how do I keep my progress when updating to 0.0.4? :unsure:
You just load a save, it should automatically find your saves from the previous version.

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020

You just have to unzip the 0.04 file and play, your save files are not in the 0.03 file. You even can delete it.

Guys I loved your common sense debate.

I have indeed read up quite a bit on amnesia and ALL its variants.

Your reasoning on the behaviour of his family contains for both of you a part of truth and falsehood.

The reason why is still a bit more complex and you are missing some crucial information to get there.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
You just have to unzip the 0.04 file and play, your save files are not in the 0.03 file. You even can delete it.

Guys I loved your common sense debate.

I have indeed read up quite a bit on amnesia and ALL its variants.

Your reasoning on the behaviour of his family contains for both of you a part of truth and falsehood.

The reason why is still a bit more complex and you are missing some crucial information to get there.
OH I will unzip more than the file :sneaky:

hahahaha sorry I had to do it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I will ban myself

I like theorycrafting when Im invested in a story, and so far Im totally in! :D:D

• Haha
Reactions: v1900 and Leonave
3.70 star(s) 50 Votes