Sep 16, 2021
seems interesting, but i do notice sandbox tag

on a scale of 3 to indecent desires, can someone tell me how bad/annoying/grindy is the sandbox? (can't be lower than 3 because sandbox is always somewhat inherently annoying/grindy)

Agrugh

Aug 6, 2018

on a scale of 3 to indecent desires, can someone tell me how bad/annoying/grindy is the sandbox? (can't be lower than 3 because sandbox is always somewhat inherently annoying/grindy)
I haven't played the latest release, but the earlier you just walked around the house in free roam mode between stories... Kinda like Being a DIK. There's no grinding at all

PocketSand

Jan 11, 2018
Yeah no, it's a full blown sandbox now, where you have to look around for events in locations/rooms...

The only thing missing are the time-of-day events where you have to be somewhere at specific times.

Reactions: Ullubu

Onbunga

May 14, 2020
When does the content for this version end? I see to be stuck in the sandbox, I just pass the days and I can't do anything.

Couatl

Dec 5, 2018

i would day a 4-5, because i dislike sandbox in general. there isnt any grinding here "yet" but the biggest problem is you dont really have a clue as for where to go next once you get to the city map. some games that have sandbox have a hint system of sorts some dont. this one doesnt as far as i can tell. i honestly think this game doesnt need any sandbox as there really isnt any reason for it because of how the dev set up the story and sandbox. there isnt any hidden pics to find. there is only a handful of scenes that has nothing to do with the story, as nice as the extra scene are, which can be placed as a reward or "visit that place" option or etc with out needing the sandbox. the story is interesting so far but this sandbox isnt working for me.

After the sandbox started I only found one class, one sauna visit and the first police station visit.
thats all i found as well >_>

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Same, after the police station, I had a scene in the sauna and that was it. No matter how much I scroll through the hours, the days, nothing happens.

Reactions: Ullubu

Ullubu

Jan 13, 2019
Yeah, I confirm, nothing after you reach the sandbox.
Police, School, Sauna and a handjob fantasy scene under the shower in Rachel's house (Futa-Route).

Agrugh

Aug 6, 2018
I hate when there's no hint at all in a sandbox game, but what's even worse if there's nothing that says that you have finished the update. I've gotten the same scenes like everyone else here and I can't find anything else so I expect it to be finished? But before that I spent 20min walking around...

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
I hate when there's no hint at all in a sandbox game, but what's even worse if there's nothing that says that you have finished the update. I've gotten the same scenes like everyone else here and I can't find anything else so I expect it to be finished? But before that I spent 20min walking around...
Yeah this is just one of the reasons people dislike sandboxes what suprises me it that there is so many sandbox games because the comment section is almost always filled with -Oh nice renders but it is a sandbox so I wont bother.

But maybe the patch fucks the update? Or is there really 5 min of content and just an empty sandbox.

Reactions: Aelth

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I can confirm with the crowd that after they abandon you in the evening in the tower, there is 1 event at the police station, 1 event in the sauna, and 1 event in the school. And no hint system.

Reactions: Aelth

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I was a regular player of this game - the story was quite intriguing and the renders ok-ish.
I said "was" because with this now implemented (imo totally senseless) sandbox mode I´m out. I simply dont see any sense for a sandbox style in this (until now) story driven game. It´s just an inconvenient annoyance.

Thanks to all of you pointing this game mode change out - it saved me from wasting my time with downloading and being deeply disappointed.

A shame - really - I wanted to see how the story continues ...

Reactions: LGM and Swizzstick

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
The patch is only to change character relations though there are some errors if you extract the .RPY file out of the .RPYC file.

For the new sauna scene I picked both since both look the same while wearing a towel and I saw no point in picking either or. During the scene where the girl comes into the sauna at one spot her name changes from beautiful lady to Matthew.
I can see why that kid is still doing desk jobs at the police office as he's dumber then a box of rocks. Do you know this young man ma'am? Um hello MCfly he just asked to see her so of course he knows her. So it seems the brother was female at one time and that would explain the MC's looks. Either that or he was never a part of the family or there's a alter ego thing going on.

Reactions: oalan96
3.70 star(s) 50 Votes