VN - Others - Completed - Fruity Rangers: Peach’s Predicament [Final] [Torpedo]

1. 2.00 star(s)

k2ren

lots of text. 3 enemies. some silly talking. you can play it through in 30min.

3 robot enemies. if you lose, robot rapes you, if you win, the enemy men rape you. (a bit better)

the english is surprisingly fine.

sex scenes are 1 frame, lots of talking, then another frame, lots of text, then this repeats a couple of times.

idk, i think this game is just terrible but i am not fan of this style as well. i can't even get hard to this and this game's focus is purely sex and getting raped with extremely little backstory. so no animation for that is already bad, unsatisfying scenario and talking too. idk. i can't even imagine anyone thinking this is a good erotic game.

the art as you see looks decent, everything is voiced. so i guess these positives pull the rating up to 2, else it would be 1.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Stuchinoko

+ Solid English translation. Typos appear here and there but they're not super common, and it's got top notch dirty talk.

+ "Mask" option that will give you CGs with the helmet always on. Great if you're into masked/faceless girls, very rare that sort of material gets any love in VNs like this.

~ Sound effects are hit and miss, but they usually are for VNs. Personally I think this is a forgivable nitpick.

~ Female POV in terms of dialogue. Personally I love this stuff, but I know it doesn't appeal to everyone.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Publius Clodius Pulcher

✓ Short nukige, good for three or four faps. It has your average nukige structure/delivery, so if you have played one before you know how it goes.
    ✓ Rapefest overall, some preggo scenes, a quick enema one. One slutty onee-san archetype scene when corrupted by the gang of minions, mindless bitch when corrupted by the overlord. Haven't finished all the routes yet, there's a succubus/total corruption one I will experience later.
    ✓ Good seiyuu, but don't expect crazy erotic vocalizations like the ones in Euphoria (great eroge, check it out) or some other more professionally made eroges.
    ✓ Great art, reminds me of seishoujo (Bible Black, Discipline), with more interesting angles and more details in some scenes could be amazing.

✗ There's nothing remotely remarkable in this game. You have seen the same kind of scenes, the same story, the same archetypes, lots of times before. If you are hungry for more of the same, this is good.

I'd give it 3,5/5 stars if I could, but it delivers in all its promises as a short nukige.
    ✗ The game is pretty tame even in its kinkiests moments and the ending I've experienced (mindless preggo) was lacking and unsatisfactory.