Identify Fuck family and kids

h4rcules

Aug 2, 2021
Can anyone suggest a game where mc fucks his family(sister and mother); makes them pregnent and afterwards fuck their kids too.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I am not aware of anything meeting the precise requirements (and this does meet my fetishes). There are a few coming close: Maou-Sama has a lot of "getting relatives pregnant and later fuck the offspring", with some rather weird time-travel fantasy shenanigans to support this. In 23 Sisters, we fuck sisters (plenty of them, as the name indicates) and the "daunieces" created in the process (which due to scifi stuff grow up very quickly). In Why my alchemist sister collects cum, the MC (female this time) can get knocked up by her brother and her father, and later fuck her ensuing kids and get pregnant by them, too. In The Guardian, MC knocks up his sister and daughters, and we have some flash-forwards to sexual acts with the resulting children.

Reactions: Doorknob22

h4rcules

Aug 2, 2021
hot damn. U got a lot of them figured. Have respect cap. I found one for you too; Spring City is a pretty good game. Not much whole time you fuck all of your family and at the end if u play right, you get to see you fucking your daughter came out of your sister. Have fun if you haven't already. It seems like I'm not the only one fucked in the head :3

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
In Peasant's Quest the MC impregnates many girls and can fuck some of the daughters born. In The Guardian the MC fucks his daughters and there are flash-forward scenes where he has sexual relations (not sure if full penetration) with his daughters' daughters.

Reactions: h4rcules