digitall

May 25, 2017
Has anyone found a solution for the games crashing? I'm able to play original, village, and gym but not dickboy and Jingle Balls

H3ll

Aug 31, 2017
any walkthrough pls
1.Go to the hut left of the shop and get bottle of water
2. Exit and go up to second area
3. Pick up the hose in front of the red barrels on the left side of the second area
4. Climb up ladder
5. Pick up bent crow bar, go back to the hut in first area
6. Click and drag bent crowbar to the vise, pick up fixed crowbar
7. Go to second area, click and drag fixed crowbar to the barred door. Go inside
8. Grab saw next to shelf, after fuck get the gold key on counter
9. Go to customer side of the shop, click and drag key to the glasscase lock then get the car liquid/coolant
10. Combine the car liquid/coolant with the bottle of water to make 'Anti Freeze'
11. Go to second area and give 'Anti Freeze' to the girl, fuck
12. After fuck grab blade on car bonnet, combine with saw
13. Go to hut and use saw on the lock, go down and fuck. Grab the fuel hose nozzle
14. Combine hose and fuel hose nozzle
15. Give to the girl in front, fuck

The End

hulaneo

Apr 3, 2018
I just don't like this new drag & drop thing... i drag the key and drop on the glasscase, but nothing happens... =(

Reactions: Kale31

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
I just don't like this new drag & drop thing... i drag the key and drop on the glasscase, but nothing happens... =(
You have to drag and drop items in your inventory too, to combine items later on.

Drag and drop the key on the keyhole in the center of the classcase.

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
is any of this completed? i see its in a collection now so is the collection full of little mini games?

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Getting a "DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine" message every time i click on the executable to start play.
How do i solve it?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
is any of this completed? i see its in a collection now so is the collection full of little mini games?
All the games are completed yes, it's very short so you can call them mini games but they are very cool tbh

textbook

Nov 21, 2017
GO to house on right ..the girl will tell to turn television on , then go to television it'sll trigger to start engine. then go to engine and press E.
TRy saving the girl from Rail Line first!

Reactions: Gabaw
3.70 star(s) 21 Votes